Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good drafting today lads , one by one i have crossed them off my list of want . Thanks !!

Every good team needs a defensive minded mid , keeping it in the local colors .

Whoops and yes this is George Hewett . ta boss

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 3.28.02 pm.png

Last edited:

Was wondering when Selwood would get picked up, took him in the 4th round last year and was nowhere near worth it, but with Kelly out of that midfield he might see a spike in numbers
He's probably not completely cooked. But he's at least a bit toasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge will have the better legacy, three-peat premiership captain has to count for something
I think Mitchell captained the first one in 2008 but Hodge was still the leader by action on field ... he really made everyone around him much better where as Geelong had a plethora of strong minded leaders in their peak years .

To me Hodge was one of the finest old school style Captains and leaders of the modern era and it only ever improved his performance , never hindered .

4 x Premiership Player , 3 x All-Australian , 2 x Premiership Captain , 2 x Norm Smith , 2 x B& F

Only the AA and B&F could be higher but with the rest , who would give a flying .

Last edited:
roo2macca has provided preferences and he selects

Pick 141 - Tim English (Western Bulldogs)

skam85
To add to this, I was annoyed when FAITH picked Lycett but then I remembered this guy. Still yet to hit his peak in ruck terms yet has established himself. Better value than Lycett IMO, should take the next step to being an elite ruck.

Last edited:
sorry, what is your point? Went over my head
I would have chosen him at this time
He has a lot of pressure on him re XXXXX’s departure though
Nothing negative
I am not playing this game and would like to in the future
Edit: To make it clear I love him
Great choice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back