Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have chosen him at this time
He has a lot of pressure on him re XXXXX’s departure though
Nothing negative
I am not playing this game and would like to in the future
Edit: To make it clear I love him
Great choice

no worries mate. I reckon he is a star. Join in next year, it’s become a Christmas tradition

Pick 161 - Christian Salem - Melbourne

View attachment 793274

Seem to take this kid every year, clearly i rate him higher than most. Will provide run off half back with B.Smith.

Danger Zone with 162 on the clock.
Thanks , Paul " Faith " Roos ... good player , just not sure he will reach his ceiling .
Could be a consequence of the Dees team and structure ... they need more pace so his class can be utilized and not so easily closed down .

I know I'm the guy that usually takes all the old guys, but how the hell did JPK last to 142? And Selwood to 153?

yeah I agree. When you have line ball choices to make I always lean towards the younger player and often ones from stronger clubs. Robbie Gray and Houli also went very low compared to where they should’ve gone. Last year it was Ablett

Pick 163 - Jack Steele (St Kilda)

Jack+Steele+St+Kilda+v+Sydney+2017+JLT+Community+hErP8Umbfg0l.jpg

This bloke was in consideration at my last pick so pretty happy he slipped through. Came 3rd in the B&F for two years in a row, and should remain in his prime midfield role now that Steven is gone and... well just look at the general state of St Kilda's list.

Donkey Magoo

This bloke was in consideration at my last pick so pretty happy he slipped through. Came 3rd in the B&F for two years in a row, and should remain in his prime midfield role now that Steven is gone and... well just look at the general state of St Kilda's list.

Donkey Magoo
Nice and likewise , an absolute bull who will again provide the grunt to their improving midfield list .
Picked the eyes out again , especially the left by the look at that photo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donkey Magoo

Got yourself a steel of a pick

The last 6 players were 6 of the 8 on my watch list...
Yep. My list copping a pasting
Hoped Mihocek might get through

Would have taken Selwood. Reckon he'll slide back into the centre square with Kelly gone

They’re all on the ball pick-wise too, I can’t remember any excruciatingly bad picks this year just yet
Prolly should have taken a KPF in the first 2 as the commish mentioned but 16 is a tough position and watching 8 out of 10 of your wants taken right before your eyes shows this is a more than solid league and definitely one that i will learn from in my first season .

Loads of fun and most of the posters i respect or enjoy the most are involved ... cheers lads . most .

Back