Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 216, I will pick Sean Darcy, 21 year old Ruck who will likely have the number 1 ruck roll at Freo after the BFG retired (Big Freo Giant). Labelled as the next Mumford, averaged 31 hit outs in his first 26 games.

Now I can move Blicavs to CHB...

Mego Red

It's motoring along today, thought I was a few hours away from having to pick.

Time to add a goalkicking half-forward to my team. 38 goals in 2019 and with the Bulldogs on the up, expect this will increase.

Pick 215: Sam Lloyd (WB)

Pilchard_Adams

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's a very good pick

How much longer do I have? I'm in a meeting.

Gee, there's some talent still left. This is hard.

I've typed four different names.

I'm going to go for someone who's guarateed to play 22 games and be top five in the B&F (having finished top ten for the premier). Plus, I seem to pick him every year.

Brabdon Ellis, GCS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've typed four different names.

I'm going to go for someone who's guarateed to play 22 games and be top five in the B&F (having finished top ten for the premier). Plus, I seem to pick him every year.

Brabdon Ellis, GCS.

:think:

Reckon he could O'Brien big Stefan this year
Definitely will take more of the ruck duties to lighten the load for Martin who will be 34 and has been doing a Mountain of work over the years .
Big O averaged 16+ hitouts last season and my take is he can lift it to 20 H/O + close to a goal a game in 2020 .

Last edited:
Back