Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

First skipped pick and first dummy spit!

Glorious

Who was it who left the game in a huff last year when we rubbished him for taking Billy Longer in the Top 50?

Fun times!

Kristof won't last beyond Round 5

You DID see that Michael Walters got injured today, right?

You should have quit before you started ...

First skipped pick and first dummy spit!

Glorious

Who was it who left the game in a huff last year when we rubbished him for taking Billy Longer in the Top 50?

Fun times!

Kristof won't last beyond Round 5

You absolute, complete idiot.

It was three years ago, and you rubbished me for drafting BRODIE GRUNDY in the late 20's. Longer had nothing to do with it, other than your desperate hope that you wouldn't look stupid with hindsight.

Your memory is as terrible as your knowledge of drafting.

I don't require an apology, your shame is enough for me. And the knowledge that you won't stand a chance in this game. ;-)

Screenshot_20191209-204600.jpeg

It was three years ago, and you rubbished me for drafting BRODIE GRUNDY in the late 20's. Longer had nothing to do with it, other than your desperate hope that you wouldn't look stupid with hindsight.

I don't require an apology, your shame is enough for me. And the knowledge that you won't stand a chance in this game. ;-)

View attachment 791406
Mate I’m pretty sure he wasn’t acknowledging you re: the Longer thing, was just a general comment

Those Grundy comments do seem rather silly these days, though :p

Mate I’m pretty sure he wasn’t acknowledging you re: the Longer thing, was just a general comment

Those Grundy comments do seem rather silly these days, though :p
Nah, I think I completely spat it when folks kept rubbishing that pick, when I felt there was a bunch worse happening.

I don't remember Longer ever happening - maybe it was me and I've blocked it from my memory ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 791406

You DID see that Michael Walters got injured today, right?

You should have quit before you started ...
You had to have two goes at a comeback?

Back