Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

200px-Judith_1_%28cropped%29.jpg

Judith and the Head of Holofernes

Hello everyone

The Klimts select...
Bachar Houli

roo2macca

Oh, thats bad.

View attachment 792171

Arguably his best ever year, he's one of the top quarterbacks in the league, made AA off 22 games and 8th in the club B&F.
Oh, look at me I am deaneus and I like numbers.

Yeah, he's fantastic ,AA, might win a flag and is rated highly, outstanding pick, I just wanted him

I'm very surprised this guy is available.

Pick 76 - Luke Parker (Sydney)

60de15056b306421eb3b05b14abf08a2

He was in contention for my last pick when I selected Ben Cunnington so I'm stoked he slipped through to my 5th round pick. I got him last year about 30 picks earlier. Premiership player, All Australian, 2x B&F winner, Sydney's best midfielder, can play forward too. At 27 years old, in the prime of his career.

Welcome to United Galactic, Luke

Danger Zone

He was in contention for my last pick when I selected Ben Cunnington so I'm stoked he slipped through to my 5th round pick. I got him last year about 30 picks earlier. Premiership player, All Australian, 2x B&F winner, Sydney's best midfielder, can play forward too.

Danger Zone
Great value with Cunnington and Parker .... considered both with picks of Shiel and McCluggage . Well Played !!

View attachment 792171

Arguably his best ever year, he's one of the top quarterbacks in the league, made AA off 22 games and 8th in the club B&F.
Yeah Houli's a nice pick, a good chance for premiership points too

Only problem might be that he's 31, and his last season was his best year by far - was 2019 an anomaly, or will he be able to back it up?

He was in contention for my last pick when I selected Ben Cunnington so I'm stoked he slipped through to my 5th round pick. I got him last year about 30 picks earlier. Premiership player, All Australian, 2x B&F winner, Sydney's best midfielder, can play forward too. At 27 years old, in the prime of his career.

Danger Zone
Knew you'd pick him. Was considering him at the Sidebottom selection but thought I needed someone more outside, brilliant value at 76

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew you'd pick him. Was considering him at the Sidebottom selection but thought I needed someone more outside, brilliant value at 76

Yeah when I picked Cunnington I mentioned there were three guys I couldn't believe were still available. One was Sidebottom, the other Parker (who I was sure wouldn't last to me) and there's one more left on the board

Yeah when I picked Cunnington I mentioned there were three guys I couldn't believe were still available. One was Sidebottom, the other Parker (who I was sure wouldn't last to me) and there's one more left on the board
Think I can guess who that other guy is, too... will be interesting to see when he gets picked

View attachment 792190

Pick 77 - The Angry Leavers take Seb Ross

Was erring towards Parker here but still happy to have Ross available. Won their BnF this year and at 26 should be in the prime of his career.

FAITH
I was close to grabbing him, but felt that I needed to address structure.

Think I can guess who that other guy is, too... will be interesting to see when he gets picked
View attachment 792190

Pick 77 - The Angry Leavers take Seb Ross

Was erring towards Parker here but still happy to have Ross available. Won their BnF this year and at 26 should be in the prime of his career.

FAITH
Yep surprised Ross was still available as well

Didn't you take Ross last year, too? Very good get, as reliable a midfielder as you can find

Yep surprised Ross was still available as well

Didn't you take Ross last year, too? Very good get, as reliable a midfielder as you can find

Ross wasn't the guy I was thinking of so very interesting where this other guy will go

Back