Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is more on gut feel that he’ll really claw his way into a winning side

With the final pick in the draft, I select Callum Coleman-Jones, making that two hyphen names in the past two picks

Now what?

The Delisting and Re-Drafting Period is now open!

If there's a player you regret drafting, or got injured, or didn't realize was injured, you have the next 48 hours to delist them and draft again. First come first served.

Some candidates for delisting might be deaneus with the ACL-injured Jarman Impey or FAITH with half of his squad

I'd also highly recommend you prepare/update your team post on the first page. Make sure every player you drafted is listed there, and make sure you have your players assembled into a team format.

The easier it is to see your line-up and who is in it, the more likely you are to get voted the winner

Feel free to pitch how good your team is here now as well so we can all disagree with you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Delisting and Re-Drafting Period is now open!

If there's a player you regret drafting, or got injured, or didn't realize was injured, you have the next 48 hours to delist them and draft again. First come first served.

Some candidates for delisting might be deaneus with the ACL-injured Jarman Impey or FAITH with half of his squad

Nah not delisiting anyone.
I chose those players at the time they were fine so I'm done.

Back