Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, make it ten.

FFS - can we hold two mins until I get a chance to pick? The same ******* thing happened the last time - we start at 9am on a work day, and then expect everyone to be immediately available.
First skipped pick and first dummy spit!

Glorious

Who was it who left the game in a huff last year when we rubbished him for taking Billy Longer in the Top 50?

Fun times!

Kristof won't last beyond Round 5

First skipped pick and first dummy spit!

Glorious

Who was it who left the game in a huff last year when we rubbished him for taking Billy Longer in the Top 50?

Fun times!

Kristof won't last beyond Round 5
Geez was the Longer top 50 pick only last year? Makes it even worse than I remember, will go down in AFC draft game folklore along with Bacon8's Armitage/*player not taken yet* dummy spit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez was the Longer top 50 pick only last year? Makes it even worse than I remember, will go down in AFC draft game folklore along with Bacon8's Armitage/*player not taken yet* dummy spit

Two years ago was the Longer incident

It might have been the year before actually

It's fine because he's delisted. Same with Armitage ;)
Yeah I was very quick to edit out the second player in the Armitage debacle hahaha

Anyway, back on the picks - I think there's only one guy taken so far that I wouldn't have taken in the first two rounds, good drafting so far overall

Back