Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We had 3 hours as a time limit for a while but the days dragged a bit too much. Two hours means it keeps moving, even if a couple of people get trampled along the way.

Since we've gone to two hours each year has been the same. A few whinges the first few rounds, then we all settle into a rhythm and the game sails on without incident.
It's the later rounds you want the time limit. There's a few posters that go missing and at three hours... Yeah it drags

We had 3 hours as a time limit for a while but the days dragged a bit too much. Two hours means it keeps moving, even if a couple of people get trampled along the way.

Since we've gone to two hours each year has been the same. A few whinges the first few rounds, then we all settle into a rhythm and the game sails on without incident.

Everyone is busy at different times. That's why it's possible to send through preferences.

For example, this morning we were about to take pick 29. If you were deaneus and knew you had pick 31, it's pretty likely you'd have to pick in the next few hours once the clock starts. So if you were going to be busy, the best option is just sending through a few preferences the night before or in the morning. Simple.

roo2macca did exactly that this morning. It effectively allows you to pick when it suits you, provided you have clear preferences.

The other option is I can message you via email or SMS and you can pick that way.

If none of those things are suitable I'm not sure why you'd want to play because you must be pretty busy
Mate, if you want to DM me your number, I'll happily SMS you my preferences if I know I'm away.

Yep, be nice about it and give them the full two hours....

But at 2:00:01 have a queue of posters ready to thunder past at stampede pace so it shunts their pick down as far as possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my favourite player but he was all australian only 2 seasons ago and feel like his best form has been building over the past 12 months.
Hoping for 2017 Matt Crouch.
Agree .... Reckon he is due for a bounce back to 2017 form or there about .

Oh, this is a tough one. There's maybe 5 who I'd like to get right now.

Jack Billings, St Kilda.

Back