Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019 Main Competition Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

I was almost fumbling with my phone trying to type "Dustin Martin" in there. Couldn't believe my luck. Had to get in before Mr Mystery Guest woke up. I nearly drove off the road

Not often you get the best player in the competition at Number 4 but I'll take it.

Second best player in the comp still on the board too! Hope he lasts til my next pick

All my research including champion data pointed to Danger. I didn't want to select him actually. Just couldn't find a reason not to.
It's not your worst early pick in this game - I'll give you that!

Don’t any of you have work?

For some reason I was expecting adelaidecrows to draw out his pick, so I didn’t think I would have to pick until 11, so I was in no rush.
I reckon Mr MysteryGuest is the first player skipped almost every year
well excuse me.

Luckily the guy I wanted at pick 1 is still there.

With pick 2, I select Vontae Ma.... Nat Fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s my top 4 players taken

Goddamn I wish Fyfe was playing for a better team, he’d be even more superb than he is

It’s hard to do decent write ups whilst at work, stupid employment

I’m going to summarize my day’s drafting each night instead, will give me the freedom to be more creative*

*when insulting other people’s picks

There’s my top 4 players taken

Goddamn I wish Fyfe was playing for a better team, he’d be even more superb than he is

I had Fyfe at 1, and mead 4 other players competing for top 2 with Martin leading the pack, had dangerfield at 6 and Mitchell at 10-12. So there are some good bargain picks left in the top 10.

Last edited:
Doesn’t look like Kristof is around.
tenor.gif

slow going. I was expecting it to at least fly through the first round. I think we did nearly 50 picks in the first day last year. TBH i think a slow draft is a good draft. We have a whole preseason
Agreed. No hurry

A slow burning game's a good game

I usually forget the game is on Day 1 so I'm pumped that I made my pick and actually skipped in front of someone. Now I know how Sydney feels in every draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back