10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I think I picked him there or even earlier the year after haha

Was a good pick!
I think one of the best parts of the game is the long-term grudges and callbacks.

I'm going to make references to Faith's drafting of players not in the league for the next few years ...

I think one of the best parts of the game is the long-term grudges and callbacks.

I'm going to make references to Faith's drafting of players not in the league for the next few years ...
I hold grudges over players I drafted that were s**t for years. Stephen Coniglio will never be the same player again

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
The game is OFFICIALLY ready to go

I've been informed that FAITH's ban won't expire until after the game has begun. I tried to accommodate him based on the information he provided about being banned for a "week" (the game was scheduled to start after that) but it turns out that information wasn't fully accurate. Bad luck.

As such, WeeBlake is officially in the game and will take the 18th spot in the draft! They already have a team post so we are good to go

I also discovered a rule inconsistency which I will close right now with a rule update before the game begins

Rule Update

- Two hour time limit for all picks during active hours
- Three hour time limit for players at the tumble turn (draft positions 1 and 18) during active hours

- NEW: Three hours must pass to be skipped a second consecutive time, counted from the moment the player is eligible to pick the first time

Example: Player #17 is skipped on pick 17 after 2 hours, and player #18 takes both their picks (18 and 19) 5 minutes later. Player 17 has another 55 minutes to make pick 20 (and pick 17) before being skipped - instead of being skipped immediately

This protects the unfair situation when a player close to the tumble turn is skipped after 2 hours, and the player at the tumble turn picks immediately. In this situation, the player close to the tumble turn has 2 picks skipped within 2 hours, despite the player at the tumble turn getting 3 hours in the exact same situation.
What is the basis of the game? What happens when you’ve picked your team?

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America

Never in doubt.

Picking up DeGoey........ Winning

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pilchard_Adams

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane

Never in doubt.

Picking up DeGoey........ Winning

This was literally the first thing I thought when this was announced.

Angry at myself for the number of times I thought about drafting DeGoey and didn't.

WeeBlake

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
340) Geoffa32 - Griffin Logue (Fremantle)
341) Golumless - Lachie Schultz (Fremantle)
342) WeeBlake - Kamdyn McIntosh (Richmond)

Round 20

343) WeeBlake - John Noble (Collingwood)
344) Golumless - Connor Idun (GWS)
345) Geoffa32 - Jordan De Goey (Collingwood)
Before we all wring our hands too much about our stupidity let’s remember that Geoffa himself took Griffin Logue five picks before DeGoey

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Before we all wring our hands too much about our stupidity let’s remember that Geoffa himself took Griffin Logue five picks before DeGoey
Tactical.

A KPD was a greater need than Degoey at that pick.

The sentiment around Degoey on the Non Crows thread was he would be delisted and is a bad boy. So was pretty confident few would pick him here before a very late pick.

I always thought he would play on. And this is his big contract year.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tactical.

A KPD was a greater need than Degoey at that pick.

The sentiment around Degoey on the Non Crows thread was he would be delisted and is a bad boy. So was pretty confident few would pick him here before a very late pick.

I always thought he would play on. And this is his big contract year.

Every year he promises and every year he is a let down. But at your selection, is probably the bargain of the game.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Every year he promises and every year he is a let down. But at your selection, is probably the bargain of the game.
Yeah, even without his big night out in NYC, I wouldn't imagine he would be picked in the top 100?

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Supplementary player I was going to swap out for one of mine didn't get selected by GC.
Nathan Freeman.

Not swapping for who they did select.

Back