• 1: 18-20 players

• 1: 14-16 players

• 2: split evenly

• 2: Div 1 more players than Div 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
adelaidecrows if you do the original posts with all the rules and the draft order etc (like deaneus did last year) then Hank and I will be able to help update as we go.

We can edit your OP's, add players as picks come in etc.

That way it's a team effort to manage and usually one of the three of us will be around.

Perhaps even do a rough draft of the OP in this thread that people can pull apart, query, add bits and pieces then we can go live!

Im happy to do it if everyone else is.

I'd like to enlist deaneus as my =1IC without his knowledge or intention. We can be henceforth known as deanoz and Kate will pleasure administer both of us. I can take the early part and when Dean gets back he can chop out for when I can't be bothered lose interest am busy with other life matters. What say you deaneus?

I'd like to enlist deaneus as my =1IC without his knowledge or intention. We can be henceforth known as deanoz and Kate will pleasure administer both of us. I can take the early part and when Dean gets back he can chop out for when I can't be bothered lose interest am busy with other life matters. What say you deaneus?

In that case, I'll nominate Bacon8 as my 2IC so he can make picks on my behalf if I am about to miss a deadline. You ok with that Bacon8 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think using one of those random list generator sites would make it fairly easy.
Couldn't you do it a heap of times until you finished where you wanted?

Surely we can trust adelaidecrows to pull the names from a hat and post the order without cheating in this fun internet game with no prize or entry fee

Couldn't you do it a heap of times until you finished where you wanted?

Surely we can trust adelaidecrows to pull the names from a hat and post the order without cheating in this fun internet game with no prize or entry fee

If anyone is really concerned about this, you could just get another poster unaffiliated with the game to generate a set of random numbers

If anyone is really concerned about this, you could just get another poster unaffiliated with the game to generate a set of random numbers

Got it. I will assign each team a number and post those numbers up on the board with no team association. anyone can volunteer to randomly assign those numbers a draft position. Dont tell me who it is and then post up on the board. Perhaps Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Can seek someone out. Hows that sound?

Got it. I will assign each team a number and post those numbers up on the board with no team association. anyone can volunteer to randomly assign those numbers a draft position. Dont tell me who it is and then post up on the board. Perhaps Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Can seek someone out. Hows that sound?

With this you could actually keep it all in the group participating.

1. You assign each team a number
2. Send these selections to a moderator participating in the game just for verification reasons (otherwise you could assign yourself the best picks after the draft picks have been assigned to team numbers)
3. A third person then assigns each team number with a draft position.

Easy!

That said with the alternating forward-reverse order it won't matter much what picks people have

2. Send these selections to a moderator participating in the game just for verification reasons (otherwise you could assign yourself the best picks after the draft picks have been assigned to team numbers)

Easy!

That said with the alternating forward-reverse order it won't matter much what picks people have

If people plan and research it wont matter.

Easy!

You've lost me...

I vote adelaidecrows hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back