Roast AFC Cleaning staff. Part of the malaise at the club or unsung heroes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
The cleaners missed a few spots out back, I raised it with the manager but he said that he didn't even notice the extra spots there. A few weeks ago we had trouble getting the mop out of the bucket, last week the bucket seemed empty and we weren't able to spread across the ground. The tables look a bit grimer too, looks like a lack of intensity at the scrub. Out the front used to look like a display home, but they have put everything in the wrong spot and there is an old bloke there with a dodgy knee who keeps dropping the Chux.

jaytex

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Holy s**t, we could actually be onto something here... what if, maybe, they've been stocking up on 2ply instead of 4ply??? Could that be a contributing factor to our form slump??? Legit question WE NEED ANSWERS GODDAMIT HOW INHUMANE!!!!!!!

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
Anyone else notice how much some of the younger scrubbers like selling candy on shift? It's great to watch, but one young bloke seems to do it all the time and he goes missing when it's really dirty. One of the other blokes sold some candy then kicked a sausage roll through the door. He'll tell you about it if you ask him. He's really good at cleaning up down back, hasn't quite committed to coming back next year yet but I have faith.

arrowman

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was going to Photoshop Thommo's face into this - but then I thought meh, why bother :)

54fe226a4aabf-ghk-mr-clean-multi-purpose-cleaner-lemon-s2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I believe the guy in A/c Payable is also accountable

That guy in Accounts Payable, he has the skills to pay the bills, if you know what i mean.

That bloody Mackeye cleaner still gets shifts even after several worst-on-floor perfomances in a row!

Dirtiest-on-ground?

Back