Game Day AFC DRAFT DAY THREAD

How many additional 2021 picks will we end up with from draft day trades?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t have fox so I’ll be following this chat. Also who is going to make threads on the players we picked up?
Afl live on a telstra phone?

Don’t have fox so I’ll be following this chat. Also who is going to make threads on the players we picked up?
Deaneus says: Here's ones I prepared earlier...

Pick #1, 2020 draft: Boaty McBoatface!
Pick #9ish, 2020 draft: The Predator!
Pick #22ish, 2020 draft: Theodore Kaczynski!

Afl live on a telstra phone?

Looks like it might be getting streamed:

Ed. Ok, might not be what's on Fox or main AFL stream but it will be some sorta live coverage of the draft.

i2-kym-cdn-com-793-e-gif.468884

Last edited:
After being all but certain that we're taking McDonald, I see that Twomey has flipped from us taking McDonald to us now taking Thilthorpe.

That would suggest that he has some mail otherwise there would have been no reason for his opinion to change.
Believe all the talk that the crows were waiting on some last-minute medical information, Pointed to Thilthorpe or Hollands,
His eye lit up in the interview at that piont. about the 1.30 mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not worried about a BF crash tonight, as there won't be too much worth reading.
However, I am interested in the performance of the electronic drafting process. This leaves many openings for strange outcomes, especially if a crash occurs during a bid swap! I reckon they'll have to be genererous in allowing extra time to take care of all possible problems.

Back