Meltdown AFC East - Fapfest Central and Some Other People ©

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, the entire AFC East looks like s**t this year.
Miami have a good roster, but they're always letting down this annual prediction/hope of them FINALLY doing something. Tannehill sucks too.
Jets have no QB, but a good D. So can only win x amount of games.
Bills likewise.
Pats finally turn to s**t imo, and Brady's "peter pan" attribute finally falls off a cliff.

Dunno. Reckon the Pats have 1 more SB win in them with Brady

This year's probably their best run at it, funnily enough.

Their biggest post season threats Baltimore and Denver are coming off a down year and falling respectively.

Other than that I think the Steelers are their only problem (I have the Steelers winning the SB personally)

But Brady will be fresh down the stretch after missing the first 4 games (not that conditioning has ever been a problem for him)

In the NFC I think the Panthers will hickup, Packers will suffer from playing a vanilla schedule, Cardinals are s**t in the postseason, Seahawks will make the SB for mine.

The Patriots are crap. They'll be lucky to win a game and they certainly won't be in contention for the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl. For fans of the Pats, given Robert Kraft is actively working to undermine Tom Brady and the NFLPA by publicly supporting Der Fuhrer, don't bother with this season.

Bills are in the best position to make the post season they have been in for a long time.
We have a returning starting QB who they didn't try to upgrade in the offseason
Sammy is starting to get there as a #1 receiver, a full off season with Taylor should build their chemistry further
Rex got some new toys on defence and we get meatball back from injury
Eventually we have to somehow fall into the post season right?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Bills first-round pick Shaq Lawson (shoulder) is expected to miss 5-6 months.

It's been a tough day at One Bills Drive, where the team also lost Sammy Watkins (foot) until training camp at the soonest. Lawson will undergo shoulder surgery on Tuesday. His 5-6 month timetable means Lawson will return in mid-October at the earliest, and mid-November if he needs the full six months. The 19th overall pick in the draft, Lawson is a prime candidate for reserve/PUP, which would cost him the first six games of the season.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolphins coach Adam Gase confirms Ryan Tannehill will have more freedom at the line of scrimmage this season.

Infamously, Tannehill wasn't allowed to audible in Bill Lazor's offense. "In this offense, you're not really locked in on what the play call is," Gase said. "For (Tannehill) to have the ability to know what to get to — that kind of flexibility — being able to do that as a quarterback is very valuable." Gase went on to say Tannehill's intelligence is "off the charts." Coming off a season where he revived Jay Cutler's career, Gase has the capability to put Tannehill's in motion.

Source: Miami Herald

In an interview with MMQB's Jenny Vrentas, Bills coach Rex Ryan said he is not sure if the front office has "100 percent" bought into his plans.

"I don’t know all the business people yet; they should be 'all in,' but I don’t know," Ryan said. "There’s times when the doubt part, that can be driven through the media. But I’m going to surround myself with the very best, and I’m going to win." Ryan quickly reverted to his patented brand of bravado, but these comments suggest there are naysayers behind the scenes. Owner Terry Pegula has reportedly told both Ryan and GM Doug Whaley their jobs depend on a playoff berth this season.

Source: MMQB

Dolphins coach Adam Gase confirms Ryan Tannehill will have more freedom at the line of scrimmage this season.

Infamously, Tannehill wasn't allowed to audible in Bill Lazor's offense. "In this offense, you're not really locked in on what the play call is," Gase said. "For (Tannehill) to have the ability to know what to get to — that kind of flexibility — being able to do that as a quarterback is very valuable." Gase went on to say Tannehill's intelligence is "off the charts." Coming off a season where he revived Jay Cutler's career, Gase has the capability to put Tannehill's in motion.

Source: Miami Herald

Every year "Tannehill will have more freedom and more to pass to" is the line that keeps the fans happy then it doesn't happen, leading the fans to attack Tannehill on social media. My expectations are low so hopefully Gase can be the one to turn the ship. It's a make or break year for Ryan.

Every year "Tannehill will have more freedom and more to pass to" is the line that keeps the fans happy then it doesn't happen, leading the fans to attack Tannehill on social media. My expectations are low so hopefully Gase can be the one to turn the ship. It's a make or break year for Ryan.
This is true. Tannehill appeared to be a gun in the making, but he's just simply meandered so far in his career. Gase might be able to get Tannehill's production up, but you can't entirely change someone either.

The Patriots are crap. They'll be lucky to win a game and they certainly won't be in contention for the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl. For fans of the Pats, given Robert Kraft is actively working to undermine Tom Brady and the NFLPA by publicly supporting Der Fuhrer, don't bother with this season.

344w50z.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back