Women's Footy AFC GET Women's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex Perkins and Ebony were out with Douglas, Talia, Tex Walker, Greenwood, Atkins, Keath, and Jenkins doing the clinic and signings thing for Melbourne based members, and getting just as much love and hero worship from the kids as the lads were.
To be fair, I don't think you could find two more likable AFLW footballers than Perkins and Marinoff :)

This might interest you..

Nice! Our footy team are having a little get together on Sat night to watch the SOO game as part of our pre-game preparation for our Grand Final game the next day. The AFLW and all those hard workers behind the scenes and on field have done wonders in such a short period of time for women's participation.

That allies jumper looks like a gws preseason guernsey

It sucks that state of origin now means vic v everyone else - hard to get behind

I refuse to call it State of Origin.

All Star game would've been a better name for the game. It's not State of Origin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marinoff has an aura that grants +40 enthusiasm to everyone around her
CK6k2iH.gif

Last edited:
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/heroes/DC1702V006S00

...and looks like repeating:

ABC2 Heroes Saturday 2nd September at 10:59 am (60 minutes)

Thanks for that mate, was a great watch. Those eight weeks when the AFLW season happened almost seems like a dream, I got so into it for eight weeks, fell in love with the Crows women, watched them win a premiership, and then it was over. Really good to go back and relive some of those moments at the end of the season.

At the time, my wife joked that the Crows men's team would have to win the premiership this year so they don't get outshone by the women, hahaha. Maybe she'll prove correct!

Can't wait for the match this weekend - and for next year's AFLW season.

Last edited:
Chelsea Rundle looks to have hurt her Knee. Looked pretty painful.
And another knee as I'm talking.
Poor allies are getting flogged and injured. Also a JJ like rib injury to.

Edit: Randall just a corky.

Last edited:
Felt depressed after the Vic thrashing. Noting Adelaide has regressed lost 2 players from best 22 in Anderson and Gibson.

Thought some of the Adelaide foot skills need improving.

Going to be hard to repeat in AFLW2.

May need either Mules or Bevan be turned in to taggers.

Felt depressed after the Vic thrashing. Noting Adelaide has regressed lost 2 players from best 22 in Anderson and Gibson.

Thought some of the Adelaide foot skills need improving.

Going to be hard to repeat in AFLW2.

May need either Mules or Bevan be turned in to taggers.

Gibson was the Tippet of AFLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back