Women's Footy AFC GET Women's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the time slots for our women's games at home are silly.
4:45 will be way to hot, same with 11:45.

Also will our games be shown in 7 or just fox?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Think the time slots for our women's games at home are silly.
4:45 will be way to hot, same with 11:45.

Also will our games be shown in 7 or just fox?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
I heard 7mate will be the channel on FTA

And agree on the summer times.

Trial match in 5 days

From Freo

`Just waiting on confirmation from AFLNT - we are hopeful they will stream live via their you tube channel. Should know by Thursday afternoon and will advise on our website if it is going ahead. Regards - Kasey, FDFC Digital Team`

I am all for AFLW but if the Crows continue to differentiate on twitter as the "Mens Team" or "Our AFL Team"i am going to get the brazen bits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am all for AFLW but if the Crows continue to differentiate on twitter as the "Mens Team" or "Our AFL Team"i am going to get the brazen bits

I don't know how they can change it to be fair. If the teams had different names then sure it would be easy but essentially they are two teams playing under the Adelaide Crows. Maybe they should just have two different twitter accounts. One specifically for the womans team and one for the mens that doesn't cross over in promotion.

that seems ridiculously petty -

I'm also willing to bet that once the women's season is over for the year, and the men's comp starts up, there will be less of this

Considering the women are starting their first match this weekend, it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back