Elder van Berlo

Premiership Player
May 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
So how much did lawyers make for the 8 hours over 2 nights?

Did sma charge the sanfl for use of facilities and food and beverages for that time?
well firstly, poort should pay the lot - anyway they probably had free legal aid or some govt/ngo slush fund paying their costs
and secondly, the SANFL should be hung drawn and quartered for once again pandering to those self-entitled kochheads of the OneShyteClub
Most people grossly over estimate how much legal fees cost in these things. Generally the lawyers are genuine footy fans who will do it at a significant discount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crows dude

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Despite losing another coach and the review going on. Our SANFL season is still going. Big game on Sunday. I hope the players arent too distracted with Pykeys news and play their hearts out and get us to the Grand Final.

Cmon Boys

budget

Senior List
Apr 7, 2008
port pirie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
cricket,
gee im not to sure if it is all doom and gloom at adelaide atm.
just watching the b grade and gee our young fellas are just great.please get some time into them,bloody good bunch of kids.
the only one i would say forget has to be himelberg.he just hasn't got it,lets cut our looses and draft another key position player.

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
just watching the b grade and gee our young fellas are just great.please get some time into them,bloody good bunch of kids.
the only one i would say forget has to be himelberg.he just hasn't got it,lets cut our looses and draft another key position player.
This will be a comment that ages poorly in 1-2 seasons. Himmelberg is a work in progress, but has a very high ceiling.

Last edited:

craig crowing

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nearly changed my mind re first round pick on McHenry but after half today really convinced he has no x factor and even out of depth with big bodies and pace today and just goes in hard and giving away frees. Couple of top ups look better and at least provide some run.
Jones not great game either but can see once builds himself up will provide some skills and speed around ball.
Excited again what McAdam could provide next year.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mackay is a link run n carry player which Crows don’t have. Him and Poholke are list cloggers. The top up players and all the Glenelg mids are better than Galluci
Mackay has absolutely no value as a 'run and carry' player given his run and carry is limited to running for 5 metres and bombing it to a contest on a wing. Sauce does as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowCro

All Australian
Mar 6, 2010
Underdale
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop over rating our squad. McHenry and the Bull are the only two players that really showed something

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
Same poster was the only one constantly calling for Brodie Martin's return to the AFL side back when he was still on the list - as if he was a hidden star of sorts.
After 3 broken legs if I recall.

I haven't seen a worse judge of talent, but eh, he keeps hitting new depths.

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop over rating our squad. McHenry and the Bull are the only two players that really showed something
I'd like to know how much more you think as pick 64 in the 2018 AFL Natonal Draft Lachlan Sholl and pick 39 in the 2018 AFL Rookie draft Jordan Butts could have done for you to consider them as "really showed something" ?

Given both were speculative picks and long term project players I thought they've shown some real AFL traits for the future.....I must be a bad judge I guess.

SuperCrouchBros

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
First year with the SANFL live pass. Worked well enough. Good to follow some of the younger lads. Reckon the season went on a bit too long for a few of them.

Todays game was good experience for them. Im just happy we got a few finals games into the likes of Chayce and got to see Ned again.

One highlight in the finals games for me was McAdam. Had great presence and took some nice marks/kicked classy goals. Stayed in the games longer and looked fitter.

Miss Vanessa

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just checked out Connor Rozee’s SANFL stats from last year. He played 12 games and averaged 12.8 touches and only kicked 11 goals. Didn’t dominate matches and clearly not good enough for AFL. Port would do well to delist.

Honestly, how anyone could watch today’s game and not come away being optimistic about some of the young guys is beyond me. Will they all become stars? No. But Jesus, you’re a sad individual if you couldn’t muster at least some enthusiasm from today’s performance.

Top Bottom