Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are having a laugh.

28 mostly effective possessions
6 tackles
6 clearances
3 I50
3 R50

He’s ranking #2 in tackles and clearances.

He’s covering both ends of the ground.

Some deadset idiots in here today
And he didn't prove much of anything in improving his attitude towards working hard when he needed to.

Greenwood nice game which is encouraging.
Sounded like Wilson had some clean disposal, I liked it when he was drafted, fingers crossed he keeps improving.
Stengle is a keeper can't wait to see him get a game in the seniors.

Greenwood, Wilson and Gibbs clearly our best 3.

Sholl again very impressive
I think the only thing that may stop Sholl getting an AFL crack currently is his contested work, smart footballer, very skillful that has that innate ability to find space.

And he didn't prove much of anything in improving his attitude towards working hard when he needed to.
If you think he wasn’t working hard after seeing his numbers then i don’t know what to tell you.

And yes I did watch the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also worthy of a mention some of this year's top up footballers actually football pretty well, Hamish Latchford in particular looks a real footballer and none of them seem to be the ball burners of recent seasons.[/QUOTe
Latch Ford was excellent

I saw him multiple times not chase hard and just watch a man gain possession of the ball without any attempt to either get it himself or put on defensive pressure.
I think the problem is that traditionally he’s just that kind of player who people seem to enjoy finding fault with.

He played a very good game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back