Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkins to me looks like a spoilt brat who didn't get his way.

Stengle looks like a player who thinking wtf am I doing in the sanfl when our senior team is so shite?

Fogarty, I feared the club is gonna * his development up.

Originally wasn't that excited when we drafted a scrawny outside player in Scholl. Must say it is looking like I was way off. Very tidy looking player. Goes in harder than I expected.

On draft night and we swapped pick 66 for 63 and got Scholl, I thought why would you bother with pick swaps.
Although the look on Scott's face when we did was worth it.
He has really surprised me too. I hope he keeps it up.

Last edited:
On draft night and we swapped pick 66 for 63 and got Scholl, I thought why would you both with pick swaps.
Although the look on Scott's face when we did was worth it.
He has really surprised me too. I hope he keeps it up.

Was my favourite moment of the entire draft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don’t force out contracted players. He’ll be back in the 1s soon enough anyway.
Bernie Vince situation coming.

JJ will want to be about 95% more than he was yesterday, he's not getting back in on that.

It's so disappointing to play so well in the first half and then give it all away in the 2nd half.
At least we have a few good young players that keep putting their names up there.
I would much rather see Cheney running around out there instead of Otten this year.

Cheney, if uninjured, would be a genuine option for either of Harto or Kelly right now. Our culture isn’t fixated on best list to win a flag. We give pity extensions to cooked players to help them ease into retirement. Our club has an awful culture.

Bernie Vince situation coming.

JJ will want to be about 95% more than he was yesterday, he's not getting back in on that.

That was an event peculiar to our situation at the time. Unless you’re thinking that we’ve got some draft sanctions coming up, JJ will enjoy a fair bit more AFL action in the tri-colours over the next 3 years.

Cheney, if uninjured, would be a genuine option for either of Harto or Kelly right now. Our culture isn’t fixated on best list to win a flag. We give pity extensions to cooked players to help them ease into retirement. Our club has an awful culture.
So who's Cheney playing for this season ?? Oh that's right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back