Status
Not open for further replies.

Thylacinus

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Ubiquitous
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sanfl showdown the exact time as our afl game in Brisbane next Saturday. Means I will miss the Afl game as i will be at Alberton watching our Sanfl side.
Just noticed that now. When the time difference is factored in the Crows SANFL game starts 30 minutes behind the Crows AFL game in Brisbane. I'm personally a bit disappointment by this scheduling.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Just noticed that now. When the time difference is factored in the Crows SANFL game starts 30 minutes behind the Crows AFL game in Brisbane. I'm personally a bit disappointment by this scheduling.

After looking at the guide the crows/brisbane game is not live. Its on 4:30 straight after the SANFL game on 7Mate(73) and 7HD (70). 71 at 4:30 showing the election.

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
How much is it Bicks ?

Full season pass was $59.99 which goes to the SANFL club of your choice, cheaper now of course
https://sanfldigitalpass.com.au/#/

FAQ

If I purchase the Season Pass part way through the year, how is the purchase price determined?
The Season Pass price will be reflective of the amount of games left in the season. For example, when 50% of the season remains, the Season Pass will be 50% of the cost.

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was more than happy for my coin to go to the Panthers.....Small return for developing Simon Goodwin, Nigel Smart, Mark Bickley, Clay Sampson etc etc for us.
Mine went to Westies who’ve passed on the odd decent player over the years !

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
I was more than happy for my coin to go to the Panthers.....Small return for developing Simon Goodwin, Nigel Smart, Mark Bickley, Clay Sampson etc etc for us.

Mine went to Westies who’ve passed on the odd decent player over the years !

Yeah, nah. The tens of millions the Crows have provided to the SANFL more than covers the partial development of some of our players.

Giving them another 50 bucks to watch our reserves on tv aint happening.

Roll on the national reserves comp, be great if the AFL focused on that instead of the AFLX crap.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
After six rounds, the Crows and Magpies — the reserves teams of South Australia’s two AFL clubs — sit a long way last in free kick differential, with Adelaide recording a -53 count and Port -36.
The next-worst ranked team is Woodville-West Torrens at -2.

Of most concern to the Crows and Magpies is that this is not a one-off but a recurring theme.
Alarmingly, since Adelaide entered a team in the SANFL in 2014, it has recorded a staggering free kick differential of -498.
Port again ranks second bottom at -307.
The next-ranked team is Norwood at -84.
Six of the 10 SANFL clubs have recorded positive differentials in this time — the Eagles (+253), Sturt (+247), South Adelaide (+234), reigning premier North Adelaide (+119), Glenelg (+65) and Central District (+7).
The Crows have not won a free kick count this season.
This isn't news to anyone who has watched our SANFL games since we've entered, but those numbers are huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
ADELAIDE

League

F: Stengle, Jenkins, Wright

HF: McHenry, Davis, Sholl

C: Knight, Wilson, Douglas

HB: Seedsman, Fogarty, Butts

B: Hamill, Otten, Merrett

R: Hunter, Gibbs, Poholke

INT: Boyle, Latchford, Strachan, McAdam, McPherson

IN: Douglas, Gibbs, Knight, McPherson, Poholke, Seedsman

OUT: L. Brown (AFL), Jones (AFL), Hutchesson (suspended), Johnson

Port

League

F: Cox, Marshall, Hill

HF: Davidson, Mead, Woodcock

C: Pudney, Hewett, Wong

HB: Appleton, McKenzie, Frederick

B: Sutcliffe, Corcoran, Elsworthy

R: Grundy, Trengove, Johnson

INT: Edwards, Strange

IN: Appleton, Hill, Wong, Edwards, Marshall, Johnson

OUT: Atley (AFL), Mayes (AFL), Farrell (AFL), Garner (AFL), Broadbent (AFL), Motlop (AFL), Frampton (AFL), Ladhams (AFL)

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Sholl forward...interesting
I'd say Sholl is naturally suited to play in the back lines but I understand the logic here. The club knows he's going to be a good player and they probably want to fast track his development but he's not going to get a game playing in defence anytime soon. His best shot at getting early games is probably in the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back