Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,still a embarrassing post Champ.

Firstly Fogarty was found guilty and fined wasn’t he? (& was very lucky).
So yes it was a reportable offence.

Secondly calling an ex-player of the Adelaide Footy Club a *#*! flog just because he expressed his opinion is an embarrassing post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEB54873-5B03-4421-B710-6771F923C9BA.jpeg

Your not allowed to say that on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are allowed to say whatever the * you like, however, when their is absolutely nothing in the charge and the fine is only $200 says you are talking out of your arse.

Who's leading overall?
Wilson - 14
Partington - 13
Kirkwood - 11

After round 10 or 11? Partington had a huge second half of the season though. At least a few of the Adelaide lads are getting votes this year

Edit: Greg Anderson still rocking the mullet .. its like a time warp :)

Haha... yes, I have stood next to the Sturt cheer squad before. Absolutely feral.

They were feral last week too.

To the club's credit, their CEO has tried to remove the troublemakers in their cheer squad - to the extent she banned them from making banners for a couple of weeks during the 2016 Finals Series. Most have chosen to stop attending matches rather than comply with the CEO's expectations, but some of them were back with a vengeance last week.

They were feral last week too.

To the club's credit, their CEO has tried to remove the troublemakers in their cheer squad - to the extent she banned them from making banners for a couple of weeks during the 2016 Finals Series. Most have chosen to stop attending matches rather than comply with the CEO's expectations, but some of them were back with a vengeance last week.
My experience was a few years back. It didn’t bother me in that I was a neutral, and with mostly with mates supporting Sturt. More amazed than anything.

There wasn’t many, maybe 8 or so blokes behind the goals. Flags lying on the ground at their feet. Spent the whole time abusing the opposition players, absolutely berating them with the most filthy language. It was so over the top that it was surreal.

He might regret signing that Rookie contrast with the Crows

Nah, probably not. A magarey isn't going to do anything for his career at this point.

It's make it for the crows, or not at all for Patty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My experience was a few years back. It didn’t bother me in that I was a neutral, and with mostly with mates supporting Sturt. More amazed than anything.

There wasn’t many, maybe 8 or so blokes behind the goals. Flags lying on the ground at their feet. Spent the whole time abusing the opposition players, absolutely berating them with the most filthy language. It was so over the top that it was surreal.

The same ones that also kicked up when their CEO banned them from doing banners.

It's a bit like the active Melbourne Victory supporters. Cause so much disruption it nearly costs their club points, then protests when given guidelines on how to behave.

Is Partington a decent chance to get re-drafted? Surely a team like Melbourne or GC would be interested.

Better chance than Grigg, but realistically, he isn't a decent chance of being re-drafted.

May get lucky with some club wants to bolster their depth at least, but being delisted from a club (and not being picked up as a DFA) after a few years on a list would be working against him big time. After all, it's hard to argue if Partington has much scope for improvement, and no side will waste a list spot without that promise.

Last edited:
Not over interested in result next week only in watching our young ones put in another good game which a lot of them haven't all year.
Been disappointed in McAdam this season as hoped he would have been McGovern replacement this year eventually but was very very impressive in all areas today and can see playing important role next season in AFL
Strachan and EH showed a lot ,well have to admit McHenry played well but still think we could have done better with that pick and see him as just a more talented Murphy really when we needed a bigger bodied running mid .
Think sholll and Hamill were good late picks along with Butt.
Still undecided if Poholke going to make it but certainly has strengths for AFL and think only reason Wilson kept is to give that big bodied mid for the young in SANFL. Whilst Gallucci not worth pick we used on him , he certainly uses the ball well when does find it.
Yes great to see our future performing well and playing good style of footy.

Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

THe SANFL will love to fine the PAFC and make a bit of extra cash

I look forward to seeing the free kick count in our game against Glenelg this week....

If I can find them.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back