Dc9798

Club Legend
Dec 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Johnson's stood , Frampton free to play cos the sun was in his eyes.
The sun seems to get into his eyes quite a lot even when he's looking down !

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Tribunal got both decisions right last night IMO. Johnson’s wasn’t worth taking to the tribunal but I thought Frampton’s was more clumsy if anything. But 8 hours over 2 nights, that’s a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
So how much did lawyers make for the 8 hours over 2 nights?

Did sma charge the sanfl for use of facilities and food and beverages for that time?

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
My Team for this week
In Davis, Hutcheson
Out Press, Seymour (unlucky)

F Stengle Fogarty McHenry
HF Wright Himmelberg Macadam
C Gallucci Wilson Boyle
HB Davis Butts Hamill
B Sholl Otten Merrett
Ruck
Hunter
Poholke
Jones

Inter - Strachan, Matthews, Hutcheson

johnnypanther

BigFooty Phantom
Mar 20, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide, Kenilworth

Did sma charge the sanfl for use of facilities and food and beverages for that time?

well firstly, poort should pay the lot - anyway they probably had free legal aid or some govt/ngo slush fund paying their costs
and secondly, the SANFL should be hung drawn and quartered for once again pandering to those self-entitled kochheads of the OneShyteClub

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
My Team for this week
In Davis, Hutcheson
Out Press, Seymour (unlucky)

F Stengle Fogarty McHenry
HF Wright Himmelberg Macadam
C Gallucci Wilson Boyle
HB Davis Butts Hamill
B Sholl Otten Merrett
Ruck
Hunter
Poholke
Jones

Inter - Strachan, Matthews, Hutcheson
Be close to our Strongest Teams this year.

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The squad is:

B:
38. Lachlan Sholl, 22. Andy Otten, 69. Matt Merrett
HB: 35. Will Hamill, 41. Jordon Butts, 10. Myles Poholke
C: 25. Ned McHenry, 7. Jordan Gallucci, 17. Tyson Stengle
HF: 19. Matthew Wright, 34. Elliott Himmelberg, 40. Ben Davis
F: 23. Shane McAdam, 32. Darcy Fogarty, 37. Paul Hunter
FOL: 45. Kieran Strachan, 31. Patrick Wilson, 20. Chayce Jones
INT: 58. Jordon Boyle, 65. Jy Farrar, 62. Tom Hutchesson, 55. Mitch Johnson, 49. James Mathews, 54. Jackson Press, 73. Pierce Seymour

In: Davis, Farrar, Hutchesson, Johnson

https://www.afc.com.au/news/2019-09-12/sanfl-davis-set-to-return-for-preliminary-final

We are a big chance to win this. Only lost by 2 points to the Bays last time we played them, and this time we are on our home ground.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
The squad is:

B:
38. Lachlan Sholl, 22. Andy Otten, 69. Matt Merrett
HB: 35. Will Hamill, 41. Jordon Butts, 10. Myles Poholke
C: 25. Ned McHenry, 7. Jordan Gallucci, 17. Tyson Stengle
HF: 19. Matthew Wright, 34. Elliott Himmelberg, 40. Ben Davis
F: 23. Shane McAdam, 32. Darcy Fogarty, 37. Paul Hunter
FOL: 45. Kieran Strachan, 31. Patrick Wilson, 20. Chayce Jones
INT: 58. Jordon Boyle, 65. Jy Farrar, 62. Tom Hutchesson, 55. Mitch Johnson, 49. James Mathews, 54. Jackson Press, 73. Pierce Seymour

In: Davis, Farrar, Hutchesson, Johnson

https://www.afc.com.au/news/2019-09-12/sanfl-davis-set-to-return-for-preliminary-final
Starting to look like Jy Farrar might be on our radar for a rookie spot next year to bring him back in for a final?

Elder van Berlo

Premiership Player
May 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United

well firstly, poort should pay the lot - anyway they probably had free legal aid or some govt/ngo slush fund paying their costs
and secondly, the SANFL should be hung drawn and quartered for once again pandering to those self-entitled kochheads of the OneShyteClub
Most people grossly over estimate how much legal fees cost in these things. Generally the lawyers are genuine footy fans who will do it at a significant discount.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Despite losing another coach and the review going on. Our SANFL season is still going. Big game on Sunday. I hope the players arent too distracted with Pykeys news and play their hearts out and get us to the Grand Final.

Cmon Boys

budget

Team Captain
Apr 7, 2008
port pirie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
cricket,
gee im not to sure if it is all doom and gloom at adelaide atm.
just watching the b grade and gee our young fellas are just great.please get some time into them,bloody good bunch of kids.
the only one i would say forget has to be himelberg.he just hasn't got it,lets cut our looses and draft another key position player.

just watching the b grade and gee our young fellas are just great.please get some time into them,bloody good bunch of kids.
the only one i would say forget has to be himelberg.he just hasn't got it,lets cut our looses and draft another key position player.

This will be a comment that ages poorly in 1-2 seasons. Himmelberg is a work in progress, but has a very high ceiling.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nearly changed my mind re first round pick on McHenry but after half today really convinced he has no x factor and even out of depth with big bodies and pace today and just goes in hard and giving away frees. Couple of top ups look better and at least provide some run.
Jones not great game either but can see once builds himself up will provide some skills and speed around ball.
Excited again what McAdam could provide next year.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mackay is a link run n carry player which Crows don’t have. Him and Poholke are list cloggers. The top up players and all the Glenelg mids are better than Galluci

Mackay has absolutely no value as a 'run and carry' player given his run and carry is limited to running for 5 metres and bombing it to a contest on a wing. Sauce does as much.

CrowCro

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2010
Underdale
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop over rating our squad. McHenry and the Bull are the only two players that really showed something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back