Meltdown AFC South - Crickets Live, Mate, Pay Tax, and Die Here ©

Remove this Banner Ad

2016_NFL_Draft_Jaguars_Steal_The_Show.png

This will be Luck's big year. He will be unstoppable. (Like 42 TD;s, 8 INT's)

Colts are s**t tho

Don't think Luck's accurate enough to get less than 10 INT's. Not in his DNA.

This will be Luck's big year. He will be unstoppable. (Like 42 TD;s, 8 INT's)

Colts are s**t tho
He's never had such a year. He's almost a 1:1 ratio QB. Still takes too many risks, still thinks too highly of himself that he doesn't pull himself back enough to be more calculating with his passes. I think Colts continue to suck. Houston is still s**t on offense. Maybe even worse. Jags and Titans to be the front-runners.

He's never had such a year. He's almost a 1:1 ratio QB. Still takes too many risks, still thinks too highly of himself that he doesn't pull himself back enough to be more calculating with his passes. I think Colts continue to suck. Houston is still s**t on offense. Maybe even worse. Jags and Titans to be the front-runners.
Well obviously but I'm saying he will have that year this year

He's 2:1 ratio. You're being a bit harsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tennessee 10-6
Indianapolis 9-7
Jacksonville 7-8-1
Houston 5-10-1

This would be the first time in as long as i can remember where any of the AFC South teams have a legitimate shot at winning the division, however i can't see how either of the titans or the jags could finish above us this year.

The improvements we have made on offense should have an immediate effect whilst the Jags and Titans are still a season or 2 away from reaping the benefits of their draft hauls over the past couple of seasons.

Am really looking forward to watching not only the Texans this year but the whole division, it has been pretty irrelevant lately but now is one to watch.

HOUSb-740x431.jpg

This will be the quietest thread....until some of these teams start winning regularly.
Do we still need team threads GG.exe ? thought the idea is that these will replace team threads. Too cluttered otherwise.

This will be the quietest thread....until some of these teams start winning regularly.
Do we still need team threads GG.exe ? thought the idea is that these will replace team threads. Too cluttered otherwise.
Board not really cluttered as such.
In the thick of the season, there'll be like 4 stickies....the weekly thread....a couple of fantasy threads....the AE discussion thread.....all as front page mainstays. These division and the team threads, the hayne thread, and other irregular common topics, will filter in and out of the front page.

However, new poll created and stickied for all to vote on....

Last edited:
Brock Osweiler says he’s struggled to pick up the Texans’ offense.

"It’s like you speak Spanish your whole life and then all of a sudden, they tell you to go learn French and do it in front of 70,000 people," Osweiler said. "There’s some carryover from my previous years. It’s not like I’m a complete rookie with no base, but obviously there’s a lot of new things." Osweiler is in the early stages of comprehending Bill O’Brien’s scheme. We suspect this is an overblown story so early in the offseason. The Texans are fully invested in Osweiler after giving him $37 million guaranteed on a four-year, $72 million deal.

Source: houstontexans.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back