Game Day AFC v MFC in NT

Remove this Banner Ad

Pyke showing discontent at the lack of call for Brown free in last minute. Too many 50-50 calls going their way and obvious frees for us, not called.
Other than that, great to see the boys showing composure in last quarter!
Lynch got superpowers after that viral meningitis. Tex and Eddy getting back to their elite standards. Keep it up for Geelong next week, please!!!

After Hunt's torp, Melbourne had momentum and no doubt would've had belief. We responded well that quarter and they hardly had a sniff at all. Good win, now to get King Kong off our back next Friday.
For sure. The last quarter response was the most pleasing seeing we went defensive in the third. As soon as we went attacking again the result wasn't in doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For sure. The last quarter response was the most pleasing seeing we went defensive in the third. As soon as we went attacking again the result wasn't in doubt.

We didn't really go defensive though. We scored a Joe the Goose within 30 seconds and had many more over the back in the first few mins of the quarter, we just couldn't convert as some of the kicks going I50 were poor

Maybe got a bit defensive after the Sloane KO though late in the Q

Good win boys. Can't play full boar all night, and we had a few extras against us in terms of frees against. But we got the job done!

Crouch boys were pigs at the ball tonight

We didn't really go defensive though. We scored a Joe the Goose within 30 seconds and had many more over the back in the first few mins of the quarter, we just couldn't convert as some of the kicks going I50 were poor

Maybe got a bit defensive after the Sloane KO though late in the Q
That's what I meant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back