AFC website - poor

Remove this Banner Ad

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
For one of the most professional clubs in the AFL, the AFC website is one of the poorest I've looked at.

It is not regularly updated, offers little to the fans beyond regular AFL news and has few regular columns.

Neil Craig was supposed to answer some supporters questions nearly two months ago. Macca's last report was up to Round 20. SANFL players haven't been updated for two weeks. In-club news is scarce.

That a club was 'busy' is a load of rubbish. Plenty of other finals clubs regularly update their website, have regular player columns and have the coaches writing regularly as well. I mean, how long does it take a coach to answer 10 questions? 15 minutes? The only player who writes anything is Macca, and that's 'doubletalk' miniscule match summaries once in a blue moon.

Please, can we drastically improve that site and make it more fan friendly in the future? It took forever for them to break Begley's retirement, FFS...

dyertribe said:
In the members survey I think I gave the website a 1 or a 2.

It's woeful.
Same here DT ... when I ranked them quite highly in other areas.

On other AFC member news, I thought it was a good letter by Neil Craig to the members. Makes you feel to be part of our great club & helps when he recognises the importance of supporters. Also, basically agreed with the other thread, where whilst we achieved many 1st's this year, we still have room for improvement/unfinished business & will leave no stone unturned in 2006. Must say I have a heck of a lot more confidence than I did at the same time last year, that we are on the right track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back