Meltdown AFC West - Round Table of the Astute and Erudite ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Gg must feel like a jedi who has lost the powers of the force without his mod powers now. Just one of us.
Firstly, I was never Jedi scum.
Secondly, it's a little jarring getting an error message saying "you must wait 6 seconds before posting again".
But the loss of the ability to EDIT and DELETE my own posts -- which regulars have -- makes me feel like Anakin armless and legless trying to crawl out of the lava.

Firstly, I was never Jedi scum.
Secondly, it's a little jarring getting an error message saying "you must wait 6 seconds before posting again".
But the loss of the ability to EDIT and DELETE my own posts -- which regulars have -- makes me feel like Anakin armless and legless trying to crawl out of the lava.
You should have known. The higher ground always wins.

Happy with that? Or do you need me to tweak it again...
I actually feel more like a big boss now than i ever did as a mod.
As a mod, I had to do it all myself.
Now, I can just snap my fingers, order the mods to do stuff, and go and enjoy myself elsewhere. :p

I actually feel more like a big boss now than i ever did as a mod.
As a mod, I had to do it all myself.
Now, I can just snap my fingers, order the mods to do stuff, and go and enjoy myself elsewhere. :p
I live to serve, my liege...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek: that is proper mental

And is that there actual home ground until the new one is finished? Looks like Carrara stadium would have it covered

Yep they're playing there the next 2 seasons. Fits roughly 30k

5214979-595x595.jpg

x1crDN6.jpg

http://dailysnark.com/someone-created-helmets-every-nfl-team-biggest-rivals-colors/

The silver helmet with the Bronco on looks like an Arena league team.
That's interesting because for the better part of the last 15 years the Raiders have looked like one too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back