Universal Love Affirmations

Remove this Banner Ad

Many Sydney Swans don't know why they're special. We have a unique set of skills and qualities that set us apart within the social hierarchy.

In many ways, we are the most interesting and attractive type of club. Mysterious. Innovative. Intelligent. Independent. Charismatic in unpredictable ways.

Listen to these affirmations to discover your strengths. Understand your mysterious self. And dominate the league.

Let's begin.

mqdefault.jpg

I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Sydney Swans team...

We're a bunch of unique individuals! Longmire. Harley. Franklin. McCartin. And Myself.

We're gonna engage with our minds! And our hearts!

We're gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our ENERGY!

And to speak from your HEART. You need to have COURAGE. You need to be HONEST and AUTHENTIC.

We're not always going to get it right. And sometimes... you're not going to agree with us.

But that's okay. Because just like you. WE CARE. Just like you. We're PASSIONATE about the game.

So if you want to come along for the ride. Join us at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

Because we just love the footy!

Dramatic Music

Here there's a spirit that makes people move a little differently...

50ff51879efefc60c9c17beb5c5a79f0

We're the all-nighters, the crime fighters, and the rocket igniters.

n0mmb9e1ssv75evzurel

The adventure seekers!

w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

The record-breakers!

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F0cf01609-4200-4fa9-9973-ecc4e7e49250

And the noise makers!

3664.jpg

We innovate!

1664110354189.png

We lead!

I7EyvX.gif

We inspire!

1042795.jpg

We're family bound by a common bond that's changing the world!

6.-Here-it-is.jpg

Sydney Swans Football Club. Where we ring true!

I think as fans we have an exciting year ahead of us in 2023. I remember after the Essendon loss thinking that if we made finals we'd be merely along for the ride. What followed was a team that worked on their deficiencies and went 9-0 to make the GF, while beating some of the best teams in the comp, and thus displacing them as probably the lone challenger.

While an 81 point loss was a bitter pill to swallow, I think realistically no team was beating geelong in that match. And while I would have much rather lost by 20 points after being competitive throughout, I think perhaps a result like that would have given the group false promise that we weren't far off.

Realistically, they disposed of the lions and swans with ease, and would have done the same had they faced the demons.

That loss will sting over the summer (more so than a close loss would have). The result has shown that there's a fair gap between us and a premiership, and the team has the pre season to work through that.

We managed to make adjustments on the fly throughout 2022, but at the end the day, we hadn't fully absorbed all of those lessons. But the lessons we learned in the GF will take us further and spur us on to improve in 2023.

I'm looking forward to it. And if we manage to make the GF again, we'll certainly have the fuel needed to run out breathing fire.

I think as fans we have an exciting year ahead of us in 2023. I remember after the Essendon loss thinking that if we made finals we'd be merely along for the ride. What followed was a team that worked on their deficiencies and went 9-0 to make the GF, while beating some of the best teams in the comp, and thus displacing them as probably the lone challenger.

While an 81 point loss was a bitter pill to swallow, I think realistically no team was beating geelong in that match. And while I would have much rather lost by 20 points after being competitive throughout, I think perhaps a result like that would have given the group false promise that we weren't far off.

Realistically, they disposed of the lions and swans with ease, and would have done the same had they faced the demons.

That loss will sting over the summer (more so than a close loss would have). The result has shown that there's a fair gap between us and a premiership, and the team has the pre season to work through that.

We managed to make adjustments on the fly throughout 2022, but at the end the day, we hadn't fully absorbed all of those lessons. But the lessons we learned in the GF will take us further and spur us on to improve in 2023.

I'm looking forward to it. And if we manage to make the GF again, we'll certainly have the fuel needed to run out breathing fire.
That is a very long affirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023’s losing GF captain will make a lovely speech complimenting his victorious opponent, Dane Rampe.

2023’s losing GF captain will make a lovely speech complimenting his victorious opponent, Dane Rampe.
Who was traded to Geelong after he impressed them with his speech and helps them go back to back against Collingwood who gets done by 82

Aaron Francis to be the second coming of Ted Richards🧸

That didn’t really have an effect on the game

More hoping horse is actually the right bloke to get them over the line

Starting to have my doubts on him , had a great box in 12
He's absolutely the right coach IMO. I'd rather a coach who can get us to a grand final (which he's done 4 times) and then go from there, than a coach who may not be able to get us to one at all.

There's no doubt that there's something going on with our choking in grand finals so obviously that's something Horse needs to address and fix, but Chris Scott proved it can be done. He was at the helm of the biggest finals chokers in the league, but they just won a prelim final and a grand final by a combined 152 points.

You can't fix a problem like choking in grand finals if you're not even in the grand finals to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back