AFL’s Richmond appoints Turnstile to value sponsorship rights

Remove this Banner Ad

sasmsungs are oudated in 12 months. no updates lel

i can put the latest ios on an old ass iphone.

i have an ipad 2 and it still works for footy and kayo lol

cant do that on the inferior samshit product

playstation sales says no
Ah well except for their gaming division. Those guys are kicking arse.

I waspretty annoyed when the wife decided we had to get an Xbox for our 7 year old. What a piece of junk, took days to work out how to set it up properly. Over the hols decided to get out the Wii, jailbreak it and put all our old games onto USB. Much better than Xbox despite the awful resolution.

Ah well except for their gaming division. Those guys are kicking arse.

I waspretty annoyed when the wife decided we had to get an Xbox for our 7 year old. What a piece of junk, took days to work out how to set it up properly. Over the hols decided to get out the Wii, jailbreak it and put all our old games onto USB. Much better than Xbox despite the awful resolution.
get the new one xbox series x

or ps5

Pepsi, Coke and Red Bull are 3 of the biggest company’s in relation to sponsorship $$ but none have anything afl related on the books probably due to brand image not lining up with those brands leaning towards “extreme sports” and soccer but itwould be interesting to see what one of these big players in that scene bring to Richmond

interestingly enough Puma is also one of the top tier companies in sports sponsorships and I really think our relationship has been beneficial for both parties so I would expect and hope we continue going with puma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forbidden to ambush afl sponsors Virgin with a rival,,,and Emirates are international rather than domestic
Toyota is major sponsor of the AFL
I’d say there’s 5 other motor companies major sponsor of competing clubs including ourselves.

Toyota is major sponsor of the AFL
I’d say there’s 5 other motor companies major sponsor of competing clubs including ourselves.
I think these are allowed because they were already established sponsors of the clubs before Toyota signing with the afl so they are allowed but we are un-able to sign with a new car company entering the space under a new deal not just extending a current one

I think these are allowed because they were already established sponsors of the clubs before Toyota signing with the afl so they are allowed but we are un-able to sign with a new car company entering the space under a new deal not just extending a current one
Toyota was sponsoring the league way before Jeep sponsored us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back