Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No lets be honest for one second, the Dogs wouldnt have got past the Eagles without the bye and then the Hawks would have demolished the Eagles...

But hey im ******* happy they did have the bye...

I couldn't care less either way - it's something the media will run with
No guarantees in any of the scenarios - imo Hawks have looked tired for weeks so the Eagles may have got over them but that's more about the game style than anything. Bevo did his homework on all three sides and while the swans should win, bevo will have a plan in place for them

I didn't see any throws tonight? It's obviously something they've worked hard on and maybe more AFL teams should follow suit. Teams are always fighting for that edge, especially in a competitive 18 team comp. Good on em I say

If you didn't see any throws you obviously don't have a clue about the game. Even the commentators were forced to admit to a few.

To the Adelaide and West Coast ******s carrying on about McLean ducking and umpires - the rules favour the player that actually gets possession of the ball.
Either go and get the ball first or if McLean has it tackle around the hips and there is no problem.
West coast have Duckwood...Crows have their own stagers too.
Geez if you can't appreciate a game like that without focusing on umpires - go and support another sport ya clowns.
Sorry Edit typo - West Coast had Duckwood - one of the instigators.
(Still have Shuey also a ducker.)

Last edited:
What a game, what a ******* game. Congrats to both sides who can both be proud they put on such a show.

Fantastic to see Leon Cameron amongst the Bulldogs players congratulating them and the passion of Libba Snr was pretty special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back