Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahaha... Worked up aren't you fella?
No just sick of the usual pathetic gripe about umpires. Boring and lowbrow.
Just for once can't posters just appreciate a great game of football without degenerating into this sh*te.
It is easy to umpire from your lounge chair with replays and camera angles not available to umpires making split second decisions.

How about congratulating the Doggies on getting into a Grand Final for the first time in 55 years - instead of being an a**wipe.
Maybe you can go and create your own forum 'Big Umpire' where you and your fellow whingers can talk umpiring all day long.

Who - apart from Sydneysiders!!

Yes everyone is driven by what states they are in :rolleyes:

Plenty will go for the Swans for a number of varying reasons.
Some will simply go for the Swans because they cant stand Darce.
People will have a wide range of reasons for not going for the Dogs.

I guess you think everyone from 'over east' is the same? You probably think Townsville and Geelong are basically the same place.

images

Me to the Bulldogs right now

No just sick of the usual pathetic gripe about umpires. Boring and lowbrow.
Just for once can't posters just appreciate a great game of football without degenerating into this sh*te.
It is easy to umpire from your lounge chair with replays and camera angles not available to umpires making split second decisions.

How about congratulating the Doggies on getting into a Grand Final for the first time in 55 years - instead of being an a**wipe.
Maybe you can go and create your own forum 'Big Umpire' where you and your fellow whingers can talk umpiring all day long.

I'm agreeing with you you silly. I actually love that a fantastic Prelim can be partially decided in the last minute by a known free-milker lifting his arm!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back