Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You are like one of those turds that keep popping back up no matter how many times you try to flush it away...

"See sweety, he lifted his arm up as he was tackled. The tackler's arm came up, so he got the free."
"But he's lifting his arm up Dad"
"...
Look sweety, the rules are in favour of the player who goes in harder at the ball. Plus the Bulldogs haven't been in a Grand Final for 95 years. Just shut the * up and be happy for them. If you can't be happy for them, then I feel sorry for you. Little s**t"

For all those complaining about umpiring, we didn't get a free when Whitfield tried to punch Macrae in the head right in front of the umpire and Macrae was the person that got blamed.

So he should. It was a chest bound punch that he ducked into.

"See sweety, he lifted his arm up as he was tackled. The tackler's arm came up, so he got the free."
"But he's lifting his arm up Dad"
"...
Look sweety, the rules are in favour of the player who goes in harder at the ball. Plus the Bulldogs haven't been in a Grand Final for 95 years. Just shut the **** up and be happy for them. If you can't be happy for them, then I feel sorry for you. Little s**t"
*flush*flush* I will try again.
Shame I'm not fishing tonight - the flathead and mullet are biting well.LOL

You'd truly have to have a heart of stone not to be stoked for us tonight, after all the years of heartache. Look in the mirror at your own life if your sour about us now. This is the happiest sporting moment in my 45 years.
Good on you mate,fantastic night Dogs and Storm,drunk here Berwick Inn.
Got thrown out aftdr a guinness.
Im a happy drunk though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had this Doggies outfit been put together 3 years sooner I reckon they could've won 3 consecutive flags, they're that good. In fact I'm pretty sure that their best is better than anything the Hawthorn has produced in that period. I realise that I'm making that assertion without the Doggies having won a flag yet but they should win it next Saturday arvo anyway. The Doggies remind me so much of the Cats between 2007 -2011, their brand of football is simply breath-taking and so it GWS's for that matter, they play footy how it should be played. It will be a rivalry that will without a doubt deliver plenty of thrillers in the next few years.

I'm shocked that a Geelong supporter posted this. Shocked.

The difference is that the Doggies will have to do it against a genuine behemoth of a team in GWS and not against above average Grand Finalists that Freo, West Coast were and even Sydney's current team (aided by academy gems) is clearly superior to the 2012 Premiership version let alone the one that lost in 2014.

rofl, I'd like to order one stein of your bitter tears please.

I fear Bulldogs celebrated abit too hard.. some of those scenes in the change rooms after the game were reminiscent of premiership victories, Assistant Coaches interrupting post match interviews with players to yell at the camera... Swans will still be seething from 2014, and truth being told had a light training run last night as opposed to the hard slog Bulldogs had to endure.

I have this fear too. I hope it ends up being irrelevant and they come out and belt Sydney.

Without reading the entire thread did anyone else see the dog get inside the protected zone with about 45seconds to go from a giants mark. Should have been a 50m penalty and put him around 25m out.
There were probably 20 of those for the night, they've relaxed the rule, especially when it doesn't really affect the play

Back