AFL 2017 First Qualifying Final, Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney, 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else think that the bye could have had an impact on this game? I have not seen GWS play that bad for about 2 years. I'm wondering what they did exactly on their week off? I just feel like Adelaide were prepared for that game, and GWS seemed very under-prepared.

I see the salt industry has moved into Geelong in Ford's absence

Does anyone else think that the bye could have had an impact on this game? I have not seen GWS play that bad for about 2 years. I'm wondering what they did exactly on their week off? I just feel like Adelaide were prepared for that game, and GWS seemed very under-prepared.
Both teams had the bye?

Never understood why people have to post "I've just turned it off!". What are they expecting? That someone would care? That someone would say, "dude, no, don't do it, please, come back and keep watching with the rest of us!"?

It's about as pointless as someone posting "I've just closed the fridge door!" Or, "I've just let the cat out!"

Never understood why people have to post "I've just turned it off!". What are they expecting? That someone would care? That someone would say, "dude, no, don't do it, please, come back and keep watching with the rest of us!"?

It's about as pointless as someone posting "I've just closed the fridge door!" Or, "I've just let the cat out!"
I just did both those things!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's as interesting as when people post about their ******* dream team and how it's going this week. Literally no-one outside of your dream team league cares on any level whatsoever.

It's as interesting as when people post about their ******* dream team and how it's going this week. Literally no-one outside of your dream team league cares

68462-2328-g9aer-a.jpg

World is full of endless self promotion of bullshit

You also have the " Please don't be insert team supporter, damn" whenever there is a cringeworthy thread.

None of those teams will beat the Crows this year in a Prelim Final.
Crows are the best team!

Swans have a decent shot, scary unit.

Swans have a decent shot, scary unit.
They have to hit the wall at some point surely. I reckon in hindsight losing to us may have been better for them than beating us. They still would of finished in the same position..

I liken it to when a team gets down by say 10 goals in a match, and they get it together and start playing all over the other team, get scores back to level and end up getting done by a couple of goals.

In other words The effort needed to come back from where they were takes a toll. At some point they will still pay the price for their poor start to the year.

And ending up finishing 6th (unlucky as it was that they finished so low) has to be a bit of a let down and added pressure all over again considering they were looking at top 4 going into the final round and things just didn't fall their way. Now it's still do or die for them like it has been for 16 weeks.

I think Essendon could go up there and do a number on them. And do us all a favour and take them out.

It would not surprise me to see Adelaide lose the next game they play. They played a nothing game against West Coast, week off, then played against a team who didn't even turn up, then another week off. By the time they play whoever is next, it will be 5 weeks since they last played a competitive game of football.

Underselling tonight's performance a bit I reckon. We dominated gws from start to finish. Doesn't mean gws didn't turn up, just means we were better for the whole 4 qtrs.. something we have been doing more and more of as we have improved over the course of the season. That's decent preparation.

very strong display by the crows. just pure quality and support for one another all across the pitch for the entire game. ridiculous how giants basically never looked a chance,, whenever they kicked a goal the crows responded almost at will

Remove this Banner Ad

Back