Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Adelaide v Geelong, Adelaide Oval, Fri 22/9, 7.20pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide was coming back from Darwin on a 6 day break whilst Cats had played at the G with 7 day break.

We can make all sorts of reasons why each side should win - our performances over the year have been better. No doubt about that.
Geelong had an 8 week period with a massive injury list that saw us play four rookies at the same time in a number of games. And yet we finished on the same amount of wins as the crows. You are going to be in for a shock.

Oh my. The salt is unbelievable.
I hope like hell we smash you blokes off the park, just so we dont have to listen to Geelong whinging for the next week.

I suppose with a Scott as coach theres no other direction the club could go, but man the whinge is horrific on BF.
Bit harsh given how bitter you blokes still are over Dangerfield.

Bit harsh given how bitter you blokes still are over Dangerfield.

We wont be bitter if we beat you and he cries. All the salt will be in his tears.
FWIW Danger onfield - legend
Danger off-field - total flog.

This has always been the case, well before he left Adelaide.

If they lose Geelong will still blame the ground, the weather, the umpires or maybe even selwood's dodgy ankle for the loss.

Only when someone continue to ignore their hypocrisy like you've done ... it becomes real concerning when they can't acknowledge it.

How are those umpires again, and pre-emptive excuses.

You'd want to hope you win this weekend given the way you blokes have carried yourselves.

Good luck and let's hope you don't blame the umpires this time.
You shouldn't play the man ever. It's against BF's rules.

But like I said above, prove it. You guys are very quick to throw out accusations but fail to back it up. It's pretty simple. If you think I'm a hypocrite, show me one post that demonstrates it. Otherwise get back in your box.

Show me a post where I complained about umpires against Geelong.
Show me a post where I made preemptive excuses against Geelong.

Show me anything that shows you're not just having a massive sook.

I'll give you a hint. You won't find it because I didn't.

We wont be bitter if we beat you and he cries. All the salt will be in his tears.
However Geelong will still blame the ground, the weather, the umpires or maybe even selwood's dodgy ankle for the loss.
I reckon you'll take it quite hard. :D

But like I said above, prove it. You guys are very quick to throw out accusations but fail to back it up. It's pretty simple. If you think I'm a hypocrite, show me one post that demonstrates it. Otherwise get back in your box.

Dont bother mate, you'll just attract a group of 10 of them and they'll shout the same bs over and over again until they all believe it.

Believe me, it aint worth it.

Dont bother mate, you'll just attract a group of 10 of them and they'll shout the same bs over and over again until they all believe it.

Believe me, it aint worth it.
I'll have someone check the Geelong Advertiser tomorrow for the article supporting their comments.

I'll give you a hint. You won't find it because I didn't.
Haha, you accused another supporter base of sulking and ignored the way you blokes carried on when you lost at KP late in the year. It's not that hard to understand ... Whether it's a home and away game or a final is irrelevant and a piss poor excuse.

Because everybody should be stoked about their team losing a prelim.

clutching at straws now...
Adelaide supporter moreso than Geelong having read your preview thread.

I know I'll be over it in 5 minutes ... I'm guessing you won't be after looking at the smirk on Dangerfield's face and given your comments in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, you accused another supporter base of sulking and ignored the way you blokes carried on when you lost at KP late in the year. It's not that hard to understand ... Whether it's a home and away game or a final is irrelevant and a piss poor excuse.

Theres a difference between being upset at a loss, and what some of you Geelong fans pull out on a daily basis.
We get it, you're blinded by bias and cant see it.

I know I'll be over it in 5 minutes ... I'm guessing you won't be after looking at the smirk on Dangerfield's face and given your comments in here.

Yeah over in 5 minutes like your qualifying final?
Funny because Geelong fans dont get over things.

I've read enough of your rambling to know how hard the loss will hit.

Feel free to read the review thread. I was one of the rare few who didn't melt.

Playing the man mate? Typical.

Hypocrisy follows you around it seems ... that and the fact you're having difficulty understanding simple English.

'You blokes' (as in supporter base) blamed umpires and the ground as reason for your loss well into week 1 of the finals. It's fact.

You were sulking for weeks.

Oh my.

200.webp

Yes I suppose sulking from a final matters more.

Apparently you're not. Just throwing out rubbish comments like that without and substantiation is pretty poor. Would say it paints you badly but par for course for your lot.

Hilarious - you may note that you've done exactly the same thing, prior to my comment.

I am not going to dig through the QF preview thread while I'm at work. Rest assured I will get back to you.

If you would be over it in 5 minutes then I would question the level of your support.

Once again its not Pertick, good luck to him , yep will hurt but what will hurt each and every Adelaide supporter is knowing we are the best side left and not going on with it

The AFC have set up an opportunity to play in a GF. If we dont I will be shattered , I will throw toys out of the cot. Unlike some who will be over it in 5 minutes

FWIW Danger onfield - legend
Danger off-field - total flog.

This has always been the case, well before he left Adelaide.

If they lose Geelong will still blame the ground, the weather, the umpires or maybe even selwood's dodgy ankle for the loss.
Yeah cos south australians havnt been complaining about umpires at all this year. Even when you went the man in our last game and still won the free kick count you still complained about the umpires.

I have oktoberfest in Melbourne on Saturday. If we lose I can take comfort in knowing I will be surrounded by beer and ladies the next day.

If you would be over it in 5 minutes then I would question the level of your support.

Once again its not Pertick, good luck to him , yep will hurt but what will hurt each and every Adelaide supporter is knowing we are the best side left and not going on with it

The AFC have set up an opportunity to play in a GF. If we dont I will be shattered , I will throw toys out of the cot. Unlike some who will be over it in 5 minutes

Then you take the game too seriously.

I've seen 3 more flags than what I thought I'd ever see. The game is merely a hobby for me.

And no, you're not the best side left at all.

Playing the man mate? Typical.

Hypocrisy follows you around it seems ... that and the fact you're having difficulty understanding simple English.

'You blokes' (as in supporter base) blamed umpires and the ground as reason for your loss well into week 1 of the finals. It's fact.

You were sulking for weeks.
Backtracking and flipflopping. Keep it up Nakia. Knows he's wrong so shifts the goalposts.

You, Nakia, called me, DrMike, thick. That is playing the man. You, Nakia, also implied that I, DrMike, sooked and complained about our previous game. I, DrMike, did not and asked you, Nakia, to substantiate your comment otherwise you, Nakia, are playing the man again and making up statements to suit your agenda. This making up of statements supports the comment I, DrMike, made earlier about Geelong supporters in that they, Geelong supporters, make up rubbish statements to suit their own agenda and that they, Geelong supporters, sook when they don't get their own way. You, Nakia, and another Geelong supporter, Lunchlady Doris, are further supporting this assertion.

Backtracking and flipflopping. Keep it up Nakia. Knows he's wrong so shifts the goalposts.

You, Nakia, called me, DrMike, thick. That is playing the man. You, Nakia, also implied that I, DrMike, sooked and complained about our previous game. I, DrMike, did not and asked you, Nakia, to substantiate your comment otherwise you, Nakia, are playing the man again and making up statements to suit your agenda. This making up of statements supports the comment I, DrMike, made earlier about Geelong supporters in that they, Geelong supporters, make up rubbish statements to suit their own agenda and that they, Geelong supporters, sook when they don't get their own way. You, Nakia, and another Geelong supporter, Lunchlady Doris, are further supporting this assertion.
You've got nothing and still refusing to acknowledge your hypocrisy.

I'll be here waiting. It was simple English mate.

Why are you even in this thread? Dont you have your own final to worry about?
I was talking to an Adelaide supporter before getting harassed by your lot.

First we're not allowed to boo at your home game, now we're not allowed to post in a thread involving your team on the main board. If you can't deal with opposition supporters maybe you're better off staying on your own board and in Geelong.

Adelaide supporters, it's your home game, am I allowed to post in your thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back