Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Richmond v GWS, MCG, Sat, 4.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
e2b868c76eec03f68c94c802a45b5303.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stevie J playing - you bloody beauty!!!!!!!!

You're a muppet Barry.

Your plastic club has no heart, no soul and we'll wipe the floor with the fake team with passion guts and glory. All things GWS has none of.

Get that into ya Barry, ya barry!

This is the attitude that will get the giants over the line. Imagine this x90,000 as the giants pull 4 goals clear. The place will implode!

Gee whiz gunna see the biggest meltdown of all time if Richmond get knocked off.

Fair enough their fans are confident but I think a lot are truely expecting this to be an easy win to make the gf (it may well be)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz gunna see the biggest meltdown of all time if Richmond get knocked off.

Fair enough their fans are confident but I think a lot are truely expecting this to be an easy win to make the gf (it may well be)
I dont think they are. The expectation is on the Tigers and the Crows this year and that makes their fans very nervous. I've already increased my intake of Captain Morgan to cope with the stress, and I think it's worse from their perspective. They've bobbed up into the 4 which few predicted and had a great QF win, shits suddenly getting very real.

Who's missing from the GWS forward line who would normally be there given a healthy list? Cameron, Greene is obviously on the bench, and Lobb?

That GWS forward line just feels underwhelming to me...

Who's missing from the GWS forward line who would normally be there given a healthy list? Cameron, Greene is obviously on the bench, and Lobb?

That GWS forward line just feels underwhelming to me...
Keh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back