Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Richmond v GWS, MCG, Sat, 4.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Richmond bring the effort and intensity of last week it could be another blow out given GWS haven't exactly set the world on fire playing in Melbourne. Certainly they played some nice footy tonight but the Eagles were pretty lacklustre and we saw what happened when they weren't given time and space to get their running game going against Adelaide.
I'll say Richmond pretty easily.

Please just be an entertaining match.
This finals series (not including Port Adelaide vs West Coast) has been incredibly boring with all the one sided matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS won't want another prelim failure. They'll be hungrier this time.

They're more skilled, and faster around stoppages, but the Tigers will be ready to pressure them like hell. They aren't the Richmond we know anymore.

Should be a cracking match. We're owed a few.

GWS will be hungry this time? What about 35 years of Tiger failure? I'll be very disappointed if they don't come out with all guns blazing like they did against the Cats. Should be the hungriest team of the four left.

Nervous already and still a week away. I hope we can replicate the pressure and heat we brought to the qualifying final, do that and we'll win. However those thinking we just turn up and the Giants will roll over and let us waltz into a grand final are mistaken. They are the most talented side in the comp so it will take our best to get over them, hopefully we bring it in front of 90,000. We will make the atmosphere the most intimidating as possible for them.

I'm looking forward to a couple of well known GWS posters reaction after the match when they lose.

Whinged incessantly about the crowd at last years PF because WB fans outnumbered them at THEIR HOME FINAL, so they countered by suggesting we were feral. How they gonna feel with 90k rabid Tigers sitting around them ? Last year will seem like a church gathering. These theatre going GWS supporters will wonder WTF is happening when the MCG shakes as that glorious "Yellow and Black" part of the song is bellowed out by the crowd. Go Tigers !!

Oh FFS STOP WHINGEING!!!! Less than 10 posts in and you're already starting? GWS are part of the AFL, deal with it and move on. F*** me, don't turn this into an incessant whining thread.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back