AFL 2017 - Prelim - Richmond v GWS, MCG, Sat, 4.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Who'd have thought that off the back of an era of dominance by Hawthorn that we'd be potentially saying that the Western Bulldogs and Richmond would win the next two flags?

Well done Tigers, hard fought battle and deserves grand finalists.

Absolutely pathetic to see western toothless Bulldogs fans yet again trying to make this about them.

Your title defence was a complete joke! You houso plebs couldn't even finish 9th!
Without the umpires you'd still be as irrelevant as you were in 2014.
Talk about no lifers. Gws have a future, you lot have the doll queue to look up to. Enjoy you tools.

Well done Tigers, hard fought battle and deserves grand finalists.

Absolutely pathetic to see western toothless Bulldogs fans yet again trying to make this about them.

Your title defence was a complete joke! You houso plebs couldn't even finish 9th!
Without the umpires you'd still be as irrelevant as you were in 2014.
Talk about no lifers. Gws have a future, you lot have the doll queue to look up to. Enjoy you tools.
hope you enjoyed the 2016 GF as much as I did :)..tell me..does it sting?

Why in god's name would these great players choose to sign on and continue playing at GWS?

Haven't the emotional scenes they had front row seats to in the past two seasons shown them what they are missing out by staying at the plastics?

So what if they do win one in the next few years? It will be NOTHING compared to achieving success at a traditional club with history. They are choosing to forever miss out on this opportunity and it staggers me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ed backing cotchin massively

After Ed back tracking on Caro, and his absolutely ridiculous statements towards Adam Goodes - I don't think many people take Eddie seriously anymore. No amount of back pedaling and pandering is going to save Eddie. Ed, you can lose weight and get a new look, and even say politically correct things, but its too late bud, we all know you are a dirt bag.

Logic doesn't work on houso doll bludgers.

Some ice and links to a pr0n site will keep the simpleton happy.
Oh but a GF loss would be so much more bitter, I would assume. I wouldn't know though. Care to let us know? Does it still sting after a year or two, or does it go away eventually? lel

It's an omen

1967 that cheating Jail bird dog John Nicholls faked being hit, and it cost the Tiges Captain Neville Crowe the opportunity to play in Richmond's drought breaking premiership.

Sorry Trent, but the planets are aligning. Take one for the team.

& They just showed it on fox, Cotchins hit had a bit more to it but still.

As satisfying a game I've ever watched that didn't include my club. Can't say I was a neutral because I hate the AFL Frankensteins. Well done to the Tiges, you brought your torches and pitchforks and killed the monster. (Yeah, I said it. Come at me Bo)

Since the final series began I've wanted an Adelaide/Richmond GF, and I'm very happy to see it come to pass. I'm going for the Crows but I won't be disappointed in the slightest if Richmond win it all. Crows/Tigers GF is a win for football no matter who wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back