AFL 2017 - R10 - Melbourne v GCS Saturday 4:05 PM ACST TIO Traeger Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast are so weak. Swallow has got to be the worst no.1 draft pick in the last 15 years. He's so ordinary.
Swallow is far from the worst no.1 pick. He's been average today and has been dogged with injuries, but the bloke is a gun at his best, which we've seen a bit of this year.

Only been to one game this year. The subi grounds staff played the Swans theme song after we beat them this year... lol
Lol even worse than getting thos wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Eade. You'd be thinking it was time for GC to play finals.
Buckley took over a better list and has had them for twice as long

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham was very good in the middle tonight.

Hibberd is just a beast, didn't stop running and his kicking is excellent.

Garlett was very lively, could have had 7 or 8 goals.

Watts presented well and created a lot of goal opportunity.

Jones was BOG, just kept going and going while also hitting the scoreboard.

Melksham was very good in the middle tonight.

Hibberd is just a beast, didn't stop running and his kicking is excellent.

Garlett was very lively, could have had 7 or 8 goals.

Watts presented well and created a lot of goal opportunity.

Jones was BOG, just kept going and going while also hitting the scoreboard.
Tough to drop anyone from that side. ANB was very good and Wagner is definitely showing a bit of charm. Hannan is still teabagging 90% of the supporter base that have called for his head since he cracked into the side.

Exactly what i predicted pre season.

Probably. I think a fair few were saying that.

With the start up concessions GC were given, not playing regular finals by now is an indictment on the how the club is being run.

So where to from here? I think they'll bottom out this year and start a rebuild when they change coaches

Tough to drop anyone from that side. ANB was very good and Wagner is definitely showing a bit of charm. Hannan is still teabagging 90% of the supporter base that have called for his head since he cracked into the side.

Bugg and his efforts have been great but he needs to start turning those easy chances at goal into goals.

Oscar McDonald is infuriating, his frequent dropping of easy marks and losing his feet without contact really makes him a liability more often than not.

I'd prefer to see Stretch in the team than Harmes, provides more than Harmes and doesn't try take mark of the year every time the ball is anywhere near his vicinity.

Bugg and his efforts have been great but he needs to start turning those easy chances at goal into goals.

Oscar McDonald is infuriating, his frequent dropping of easy marks and losing his feet without contact really makes him a liability more often than not.

I'd prefer to see Stretch in the team than Harmes, provides more than Harmes and doesn't try take mark of the year every time the ball is anywhere near his vicinity.
Yeah Bugg is so close to rounding himself out as a really good player but need to be able to convert. He's not good enough to not be making that impact on the scoreboard given the opportunities he has.

Can't drop Harmes after that game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back