AFL 2017 - R11 - Fremantle v Collingwood 14:40 AWST Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats, you're a better side than us at the moment. Most Freo fans never pretended we were a finals side despite the generous win-loss.

But you're still in no-mans land with Buckley at the helm
And so the Buckley bashing continues...

And so the Buckley bashing continues...
Not sure why based on today's performance. Had a great game in the box - Pies sliced through the Freo press so easily time and again.

Who had the bigger disadvantage today - Collingwood and their wounded bench or Freo having Taberner on the ground? That was a spudworthy performance for the ages.

Not sure why based on today's performance. Had a great game in the box - Pies sliced through the Freo press so easily time and again.

Who had the bigger disadvantage today - Collingwood and their wounded bench or Freo having Taberner on the ground? That was a spudworthy performance for the ages.
Because people on this site are absolute sheep regarding their opinions on Buckley who just follow the herd and are incapable of acknowledging a very good coaching performance.

Was at the game, had a great time despite the result. Great to see so many fans of both clubs kicking on in Subi after the game with no bullshit involved.

Did you see Brad Hill run into open goal and opt to dribble it but proceeded to kick it off the side of his boot from 15 meters with almost no angle and miss. I think that should be want you make your case aroubd not the one he actually flukes!

Well I won't argue with that.
Lots of players get the dribble goal and people cheer, but the ones they miss, and you always see them. My point is that it seems players are more inclined to try fancy pants stuff , and it happens a lot, and I wonder why they seem too frightened to kick the ball footy style. Or if its just becoming sort of the "thing"?
If a player misses with a smarty dribble, the coaches must go crazy, I wonder if one extra goal from a proper kick might have caught the Pies and pulled them up.
Freo were coming home. I don't know . Sometimes they have no choice and I guess its appropriate to have a go, but strewth there are a few that should be kicked properly. And maybe more chance of a goal.

If 21 possessions and 39 hitouts is poor by Grundy, he's definitely the best ruckman in the comp.

I don't disagree in that he hasn't had the same output as other games this season.
I thought Grundy had a good game, and I thought, too, he was nearly done by the last quarter, but kept going.

I think he's a good player. Freo need the big fellow .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back