AFL 2017 - R11 - Geelong v Adelaide : 19:50 AEST Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Its true though!
Gees Geelong has close to the worst free kick count differential in the comp and it's still not enough for you guys. We win the count in only 1 of 3 home games and that's simply not fair to the opposition. We should lose all 3 of them. Also how dare we have 3 home games after having 9 away games in a row.

Gentleman and a scholar.
DBULGcCUIAErLrz.jpg:small

What an ogre. Any more intent behind that and he'd knock the froth off a pint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To anyone who tipped Adelaide to beat Geelong at Simonds Stadium....you should have your research: The last time Adelaide beat Geelong at Simonds Stadium was 2003, and coming into this match, Adelaide had an overall record of 3 wins and 16 losses at Simonds Stadium from 19 attempts.....and now make it 3 wins and 17 losses from 20 attempts, and what was even more surprising was that Geelong were paying $2.10 to win so I got on at those odds.....daylight robbery if you ask me for Geelong to be paying those odds at their home ground. History said that Adelaide struggle at Simonds Stadium and as it does time and time again in the AFL.....history has once again repeated itself. I know its all and well and good to say this now after the even but those odds that the Cats were paying...just gold.

Last edited:
Gees Geelong has close to the worst free kick count differential in the comp and it's still not enough for you guys. We win the count in only 1 of 3 home games and that's simply not fair to the opposition. We should lose all 3 of them. Also how dare we have 3 home games after having 9 away games in a row.

That doesnt mean anything when you narrow it down to just last weeks game and how it was officiated!

Well done to Geelong. Think we saw two top 4 sides tonight. I'm still not convinced the results wouldn't be reversed at AO. I am a little more worried about our two upcoming games against the Cats though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back