AFL 2017 - R11 - Gold Coast Suns v West Coast Eagles 13:45 AEST Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously haven't learnt off richmond's prowess in close games
Lol if you wanna deflect in order to deal with it that's fine, but surely you weren't happy with going short to the pocket and waiting?

If we provided the blueprint on how to lose it, you've provided the magnum opus of how NOT to win it.

Not even bothered we lost. Kinda hoping we would so we could expose the duds we have in the team and get better draft picks. Time to retire off about 4 or 5 guys now like priddis, butler etc and just play youngsters for the rest of the year and hopefully a new coach next year as well

In next week :- Karpany & Lamb.

At least give them a run for a couple of weeks.

As a side point, not sure if been discussed about already but, did anyone else seem to think the extra umpire got in the way loads?

As a side point, not sure if been discussed about already but, did anyone else seem to think the extra umpire got in the way loads?

Did you notice the female umpire called play on after about a 25m pass from the eagles, pretty funny how far off she is from being a real umpire

Lol if you wanna deflect in order to deal with it that's fine, but surely you weren't happy with going short to the pocket and waiting?

If we provided the blueprint on how to lose it, you've provided the magnum opus of how NOT to win it.
Looked to me they didn't know how long was left ?

Well done Gold Coast!

Pushed Hawks down a spot for us. Now please win against them next week!

PS- What the hell were West Coast doing playing it slow and wide from the kick in in the last minute when 3 points down and he (Hurn) can kick it a mile)!? :drunk: :huh:
We'll see what we can 'manufacture'.

Like when Priddis got a free set shot because the umpire didn't see a Gold Coast player's handpass.
A bit like that yeah, but atleast priddis didn't goal from it. That can be put down to umpire positioning, a bit like the shuey one i suppose. Still don't understand how the rushed behind wasn't a free though, have seen a few throughout the year with far more pressure that resulted in a free kick, he just waltzed through the posts with no one but suns near him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit like that yeah, but atleast priddis didn't goal from it. That can be put down to umpire positioning, a bit like the shuey one i suppose. Still don't understand how the rushed behind wasn't a free though, have seen a few throughout the year with far more pressure that resulted in a free kick, he just waltzed through the posts with no one but suns near him.

Yeah that rushed one was a bit contentious. Fair point

Don't worry, Eagles fans. You've got the bye next week and then a six-day-break Melbourne in Perth. Back to the winner's list.
Max Gawn and Hogan are tracking to be ins for that game, we almost beat them over here last year I don't see why we can't get this monkey off h back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back