AFL 2017 - R11 - GWS Giants v Essendon 16:35 AEST : Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well, too good Giants. Well played.
yeah. we had nothing to counter Kelly and Scully.
Kept Patton and Cameron to very low impact
Thought McKenna and Gleeson did well.
Forward line is working well
Bellchambers was impressive. Our mids need to get on the same wavelength with him. Was putting the ball to good spots and we had no-one there.

Jobe....really struggling out there.

And the Bombers did have a little issue a year or so back where they got rewarded by getting pick 1.

We lost 2 first rounders, that was our punishment.
Then finished last so we got what every team who finishes last gets.

Sad to see you go.

Maybe get those eyes checked as well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I understand that the complexities of AFL umpiring might be hard to understand when you've grown up around such a simple game like NRL. But in a few years you might start to understand our game a bit better.

But let me try explain some examples to you.

When Goddard get's wacked in the head in a marking contest. That's called a 'freekick'.
When Mcgrath get's jumped on from behind(when he doesn't even have the ball), that's called 'push in the back'.
When Greene ducks to draw high contact, that's called 'prior opportunity', so when he doesn't dispose of the ball afterwards it's called 'holding the ball'.

Complex I know, but you'll get there one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand that the complexities of AFL umpiring might be hard to understand when you've grown up around such a simple game like NRL. But in a few years you might start to understand our game a bit better.

But let me try explain some examples to you.

When Goddard get's wacked in the head in a marking contest. That's called a 'freekick'.
When Mcgrath get's jumped on from behind(when he doesn't even have the ball), that's called 'push in the back'.
When Greene ducks to draw high contact, that's called 'prior opportunity', so when he doesn't dispose of the ball afterwards it's called 'holding the ball'.
Umps were poor both ways your blindness is effecting you

Now dont be bitter.
The better team won.

Completely agree. Umpiring is what it is. You take the good with the bad. Kelly, Greene, Williams etc were awesome and the Giants won because they were the superior team.

I enjoyed the contest. We did alright I reckon. Makes me very optimistic.

Completely agree. Umpiring is what it is. You take the good with the bad. Kelly, Greene, Williams etc were awesome and the Giants won because they were the superior team.

I enjoyed the contest. We did alright I reckon. Makes me very optimistic.
As i said earlier. Bombers have allot of young talent with allot to look forward to.

Another myth that you are perpetuating. Or you could choose to go look at the stats and see it's simply not true.
Besides, isn't this a thread about other teams - how curious to bring Geelong into it.
Because you brought umpires into it, and your're Geelong. Not that curious actually...

16 premierships that mean something.
You have 2 losses for the season, yet only have 20k members.
Most of your home ground was Essendon supporters today.
The moment you end up being mediocre, your team will fold like the plastic, fake machination it is.
Enjoy the win*

*Donlon, Fisher and O'Gorman

Your 16 flags , and our 16 flags, only matter a jot to *"ageing brilliantine stick insects" like me, and obviously you.

It's 2017, and using that as a taunt to a GWS fan is ludicrous.

They rightly couldn't care less.

*TM Sybil Fawlty

Last edited:
That it does.

Interesting how you are melting and im not.

Mate, I am not even slightly mad.
Just enjoying that you think you're watching a footy team.

16 premierships that mean something.
You have 2 losses for the season, yet only have 20k members.
Most of your home ground was Essendon supporters today.
The moment you end up being mediocre, your team will fold like the plastic, fake machination it is.
Enjoy the win*

*Donlon, Fisher and O'Gorman
Come on now. Don't be salty

I thought we were pretty good. GWS were too clean with their disposals. Better team won at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back