AFL 2017 - R11 - North Melbourne v Richmond 19:25 AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Richmond win in their yearly grand final.

A forward line of Riewoldt and 5 forward pocket players needs one big guy to come in. Elton? Griffith? Who will it be?

After today, We really don't have anyone left.

Elton & Soldo were both injured in the VFL game, Griffiths is unlikely to ever return (too many concussions), even Hampson is on the LTI.

Our 'options' as key forwards are Chol (rookie list, but we have plenty of spots to promote him into if needed, he's just not up to it...at least, not yet) or Ivan Maric (cooked ruckman, but really, our next best option currently). Even Callum Moore (Tallish rookie forward) is injured. Other alternatives? Well, Ben Lennon could come back as a 188cm KPF, or some backman with no real history as a forward could be shifted forwards I suppose...

We went into the season light on for KPP (KPF particularly), and injuries have really hit where it's hurt...There is a reason trade rumours link us to any tall forward that might potentially shift clubs.

TLDR version...Get used to a short Richmond forward line.

Last edited:
He may well have to help pay. if they want Dusty.

North is one club I'm not especially worried about with respect to Dusty....There is a catch22 there...A small club might appeal to his aversion to attention, but clubs like that also need their stars to have profile to draw in fans/sponsors...North simply can't afford it's biggest player to be a media void.

Macmillan sent out to say '3 50m penalties' over and over again, then Scott follows up with another few comments on them.

Looks like excuse making but I don't mind it. Tiges were genuinely robbed of 2 wins this year by the umps and Hardwick and the club stayed silent, frustrating.

Macmillan sent out to say '3 50m penalties' over and over again, then Scott follows up with another few comments on them.

Looks like excuse making but I don't mind it. Tiges were genuinely robbed of 2 wins this year by the umps and Hardwick and the club stayed silent, frustrating.
North managed 2 goals in 2nd half. They were shite. No excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warranted or unwarranted, it changed the momentum of the game completely.

Even a complete moron could see that.

Thank God we only had to put up with that crap that they play after a Norf goal twice in the last half. Trying to make the crowd sound loud when they have bugger all supporters is embarrassing
I felt especially sorry for Goldstein, a shot ruckman, and Tarrant, a comic.

You keep that, you'll need it for later in the year when it all unravels again.

Richmond have so far beaten:
Carlton
Collingwood
West Coast (MCG)
Melbourne
Essendon
North

Top 4. LOL!

Wow.

Only 1 side in the top 8.

Excellent observation.

lol north fans really our grand final is against a club that if it folded tomorrow no one would give a s**t. if you said one of carlton/essendon or collingwood that would be fine. the truth is you blokes treat us like a grandfinal just ask old boomer

Carlton
Collingwood
West Coast (MCG)
Melbourne
Essendon
North

Top 4. LOL!
7QhAOBw.gif saltydance.GIF

Carlton
Collingwood
West Coast (MCG)
Melbourne
Essendon
North

Top 4. LOL!
North supporters will also need it at the end of the year when you don't land a big fish. LOL

Tiger supporters can feel they are a good chance to make top 4 now if your predictions about the Bulldogs in the finals last year are anything to go by. LOL

Roos were soft after half time. When the heat was on they rolled over like a puppy dog, Tiges with over 50% more tackles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back