AFL 2017 - R12 - Adelaide Crows v St Kilda 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda robbed of a goal from a rare incorrect disposal.

The umpiring and commentary has been a disgrace tonight.

Ling would want to stay away from Seaford I can tell you.

Ling is useless. He just agrees with the umps. No matter what the call - Ling agrees. He cannot think for himself. Don't rock the boat Lingy. He is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I insulted a sport, you’re insulting someone personally. Are you not clever enough to see the difference?

(I mean, obviously not but thought I’d ask)
Ok, I've said my piece and I'm done with you for tonight. I'm off to continue drinking. Have fun buddy in your bubble of ignorance. Enjoy that can of spaghetti and cup of cino when you next have a big night out. Just please try not to procreate.

Why is there a St Kilda game on Friday?
because they had messi and neymar at the g they had to have a team on friday no one cares about and since north has the bye the saints were all that was left

Ling is useless. He just agrees with the umps. No matter what the call - Ling agrees. He cannot think for himself. Don't rock the boat Lingy. He is pathetic.

To be fair, Ling originally said he thought the call was wrong until he saw the replay.

Better than those commentators who start ranting about something and still stick with it even after the replay shows they were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back