AFL 2017 - R12 - Collingwood v Melbourne - 15:20 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. 1) means that merely trying is also HTB. If you dive on it you have to dispose of the ball.
He didn't and was correctly penalised. The Dees player holding the ball in is irrelevant, he had to dispose of the football.
This whole conversation explains why the Pies fans are so unhappy with the umpiring - because they don't know/understand the rules.

This whole conversation explains why the Pies fans are so unhappy with the umpiring - because they don't know/understand the rules.
hey let's have a stab at the umpires and Neale Daniher while we are at it.
I would never have imagined such a bad bunch of losers would support a successful club like Collingwood

This game is exactly what I expected... Collingwood to fall away in the second half and lose.

We were off a trip to Perth in which we had key players go down injured. Melbourne were off the bye so effectively they have had 2 weeks rest. This is why Collingwood fell away so badly. The same reason why Carlton beat GWS.
Whinge whinge. Carne the demons

You think you're so high and mighty sitting up there at 11th with Buckley bringing you all of this SUCCESS.
Should never have palmed off Malthouse.
8 consecutive final series, 2 grand finals and 1 premiership since your last finals appearance. Trust me, I'm content with my club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread. Both sides played like sides outside the 8. Melbourne supporters all have a stiffy now, but nothing showed today and in the last month goes against the feeling they are still a non finals side. God they were terrible today, its just that the pies have a seriously s**t forward line. If the pies forward line actually fired and the ump's did not give the Dee's some seriously arm chair rides today, they would have lost by 4 goals.

Now collingwood, why oh why did you go out and buy midfielders when you have zero, and I mean zero proven talent ( outside of elliot) in your F50? I know everyone says give Moore time but he needs to play VFL. He as a serious liability today. Also your midfield kept on bombing it high and wide into your F50, that tells me even your midfielders have zero faith in your forwards.

The holding the ball rule is now clearly being paid....this round. If you guys are complaining about that then I agree. I mean they change interpretations every week. Consistency is what we need. I would be very happy if they kept this round's interpretation for the remainder of the season(s).

There was 3 or 4 holding the ball's against us where we had absolutely no prior opportunity.

This thread. Both sides played like sides outside the 8. Melbourne supporters all have a stiffy now, but nothing showed today and in the last month goes against the feeling they are still a non finals side.
Ok, Collingwood and Melbourne fans can take a second to unite and laugh at this clown Richmond supporter.

This thread. Both sides played like sides outside the 8. Melbourne supporters all have a stiffy now, but nothing showed today and in the last month goes against the feeling they are still a non finals side. God they were terrible today, its just that the pies have a seriously s**t forward line. If the pies forward line actually fired and the ump's did not give the Dee's some seriously arm chair rides today, they would have lost by 4 goals.

Now collingwood, why oh why did you go out and buy midfielders when you have zero, and I mean zero proven talent ( outside of elliot) in your F50? I know everyone says give Moore time but he needs to play VFL. He as a serious liability today. Also your midfield kept on bombing it high and wide into your F50, that tells me even your midfielders have zero faith in your forwards.

Darcy Moore was fine today and has been quite good the last month. Yes, he does need time and he's been showing steady improvement. Unfair to single him out. He was certainly not a liability today.

lol, even some neutrals acknowledging the bias. Must just be Collingwood fans though. Just imagine if we were a le classy inoffensive poor team like St Kilda or Brisbane. Thread would be baying for blood.

The vast majority of neutrals in this thread agree that the umpiring was horrible our way. Everyone else seems to be a s**t-stirring troll.

There was 3 or 4 holding the ball's against us where we had absolutely no prior opportunity.
Ok let's just say you won and forget about it then.
You remind me of that one kid in the street that refuses to field after going out whilst playing backyard cricket.
Good win today pies. Let's just pack up and go home now.

Ok, Collingwood and Melbourne fans can take a second to unite and laugh at this clown Richmond supporter.
Let's not.

He's not wrong.

You guys are s**t and needed an armchair ride from the umps to beat a side who played a 180cm player at CHF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back