AFL 2017 - R12 - Essendon v Port Adelaide - 19:25 AEST Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how this result entertains you?

Do you get satisfaction when a team that smashed you loses many weeks later?

Nothing else in your life to care about?

Watching a team of pathetic try-hards getting belted and squealing for free kicks is quite amusing, I can understand why you may not see the funny side of it.

What I don't understand is why you want to try and deflect the focus from this appalling display on someone else. Most sane people would have turned off the computer & hit the piss by now !!

Watching a team of pathetic try-hards getting belted and squealing for free kicks is quite amusing, I can understand why you may not see the funny side of it.

What I don't understand is why you want to try and deflect the focus from this appalling display on someone else. Most sane people would have turned off the computer & hit the piss by now !!
That same team smashed you.

Not sure what's your point here?

Lol let me guess you'll point to hit outs and go OMG RYDER WAS SO GOODZ.

Belly beat him comfortably. But nah its everyone else that's wrong (commentators just said he beat him as well) not you.
Whoa precious. Hold your horses.

Bellchambers had a great first 5-10 minutes, but Ryder was "at the very least" par with him for the game. Not just hit outs (which were 30-10 Ryder's favour at one stage) but around the ground as well.

And as for the commentators, geez if you are counting Cameron Ling and Matthew Richardson as unbiased commentators then you might have bigger misconceptions to deal with. Cmomentary team couldn't tell the difference between Port players on at least 5 occasions tonight.

You guys had a great win tonight, hopefully you won't get ahead of yourselves too much.

Baaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait, you think Richmond is going to stay up there?!

Baaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait, you think Richmond is going to stay up there?!

Nope. Nice to be here for the first time in Yonkers though. You follow Richmond you gotta appreciate the little things.

Having said that, it's a bloody even year and stranger things have happened.

Why are people complaining about the booing of Paddy? His missus catches him with his pants down, demands they leave the state, then his manager talks about him leaving during a finals campaign, then he nominates his club who are screwing us at the trade table and his manager comes out and tries to use the supplements scandal.

* him and * Port. Oh yeah he still had 2 years to run on his contract after having it front loaded in the first two. I'm glad he'll never win a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaks volumes of Port fans when they defend their club by pointing to the illustrious 100 point defeats of rebuilding teams, doesn't it?

Wins against teams in the top 8: 0. Port Adelaide: The great pretenders.
Maybe we should start focusing on Essendon ... You know.... Maybe.... Winning a final some time... Been a long time ago now.... Hell we won a premiership since your last finals win and that was a long time ago.......

But yeah, we're the pretenders.....

Maybe we should start focusing on Essendon ... You know.... Maybe.... Winning a final some time... Been a long time ago now.... Hell we won a premiership since your last finals win and that was a long time ago.......

But yeah, we're the pretenders.....
Who cares about winning finals? The only thing that matters in football is winning the premiership, and you've won one 13 years ago. Sure that might be 4 years later than our last, but I'd say the house you're throwing stones from is well and truly glassy there, brother.

Anyway, no matter how hard you try you can't deflect from the undeniable truth that Port Adelaide have beaten nobody worth beating in the AFL in 2017, but the sad fact is that the AFL has given you such an easy run that you may still make the finals this year. Either way, whether you miss or whether you go one-and-done, you're no threat to anything this year or any year in the foreseeable future.

Next please.

Backed the Dons to win by 25+ @9s, Essendon were good no doubt but i reckon Port were absolute crap tonight.

Dons are building a formidable forward line, Stewart is perfectly suited as the 3rd tall and Tippa is a rippa!! Very dangerous team are Essendon.

One of the first things Worsfold said when he came to club was to fix the forward line gets a massive tick.

Back to the important matters, who knows the banner balls up story? I've seen our squad have to help the Lions because of lack of numbers but Port would have plenty there, and I've never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Back to the important matters, who knows the banner balls up story? I've seen our swuad have to help the Lions because of lack of numbers but Port would have plenty there, and I've never seen anything like it.
Cost Port the game, if you want to ware a blue wig you better not * up, that's all i'm saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back