AFL 2017 - R13 - Gold Coast Suns v Carlton 7:25 PM AEST : Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Silvagni is a fluke and will never step up in a final, and Gibbs has no heart for your team of flogs. He will really not care whether you win or lose, he is just increasing his currency. Carlton are the BLUES. Blues meaning, boring, unmotivated, downhill skiers that rely on injuries of other teams to win. The blues are doomed to be dwelling in the lower ends of the ladder for another few decades to come.

Can I subscribe to your blog?

This fails at trolling, it's too obvious

I am not a troll. Seriously, I mean it. You think Silvagni is not a fluke? Or Gibbs wants to stay?...seriously

Not a fluke should be a good third tall. I'm not expecting his dad levels of greatness.

I see no reason why anything would be different this season to last season with Gibbs. Crows don't cough up the goods he stays and he's proven he still plays good footy despite numnuts like you suggesting he would of just phoned it in this season

Listen to the Eade's press conference flogs. Do these professional analysts have time machines? They are saying exactly what I am. Carlton would have lost this game, no doubt about it, if it wasn't for the injury.

Yeah but it did happen and we won.

Pretty soft if they drop their bundle when there is a break in their momentum

Listen to the Eade's press conference flogs. Do these professional analysts have time machines? They are saying exactly what I am. Carlton would have lost this game, no doubt about it, if it wasn't for the injury.
Take a chill pill bud, we get it you don't like Carlton.

But here's the beautiful thing, you don't have to watch them play and you don't have to talk about them.

You can just go about your life in blissful ignorance, no-one will care. How about you leave the thread to people who actually want to have a constructive conversation about the game, teams and players.

Far too many featherweight downhill skiers on our list. Carlton bottom out last year and I think have passed us already. How we allow Docherty and Simpson to control the game without any attention is damning. Carlton should have been 8 goals up at half time. Best team won

Both players had paddocks around them pretty much all game wasn't until the last qrt where the Suns decide to man them up.

It was goal for goal that 4th quarter. It was anyone's game.

What if GC marked it on the siren but miss and lose?

What if Carlton marked it on the siren and kicked the goal to win?

What if Lynch was running into goal in the dying seconds for the win, only to be tackled by Liam Jones resulting in HTB?

Etc.

Lots of "what-ifs" to suggest Carlton might've won even if there was no injury.

Both players had paddocks around them pretty much all game wasn't until the last qrt where the Suns decide to man them up.
I don't think it would have mattered. Both of them still found ways to get the ball and kick it out of danger. Simpson in particular took some saving marks late-game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Gold Coast really choose Eade over Bolton? If that's true then that is seriously one of their biggest ever mistakes!
Their main issue with previous coach McKenna was that he was a brand new coach and understandably after they gave him the flick they went with an experienced coach in Eade to guide them further.

Poorly coached and all the talent in the world doesn't make up for half the Suns players not giving a toss. Considering the absolute ride they have been given from the AFL it's nothing short of a disgrace that they are still a rabble

Spot on

Those suns flogs could learn something from the way he attacks the ball

Body still ain't built for afl yet, but competes and gets to the contest and gets his just rewards

He puts another 10 kgs on he will a quality 3rd tall
This. The kids 19 and played 18 games of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back