AFL 2017 - R13 - North Melbourne v St Kilda: 7:50 PM AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like your mum saying 'why don't the other kids want to play with my son'?

It's perception.

Ok I get it now. Its like at the cricket where spectators put kfc buckets on their heads or dress up as cartoon characters. Its just that the North supporters like to dress up as empty seats. Ill give it to you guys, you really pull it off as your empty seat costumes all look like empty seats.

afl becoming more and more like the wwe 100k reported actual fans there 70k tonight 26k reported if there is 15k there id be shocked
Does it really matter what the crowd is?

What is the fascination with crowd figures?

It's such a wank that they are even discussed. Did you as an individual suffer because there were only 26k there? Did it affect the experience you had sitting on your arse and watching it on TV?

It's such a wank that they are even discussed. Did you as an individual suffer because there were only 26k there? Did it affect the experience you had sitting on your arse and watching it on TV?
yes because friday night footy is the showcase game of the week. north fans have been screaming about how we made it and if you give us a good time slot the fans will come in droves and yet again another piss poor effort. seen more ppl at a local footy match ffs

It's just not a good look for a Friday night. Trust me. I know all about things that aren't a good look.

Yes it did affect experience watching on TV because there was no atmosphere.

Fact is a club doesn't deserve prime time slots if they can't get crowds to the game

yes because friday night footy is the showcase game of the week. north fans have been screaming about how we made it and if you give us a good time slot the fans will come in droves and yet again another piss poor effort. seen more ppl at a local footy match ffs
How did it affect you personally?

Why do you seriously give a *?

Is it because Richmond has been so horrible for an eternity that the only thing you could enjoy is the attendance figure?

If you are so aggrieved by it why not get off you arse and attend?

I couldn't give a toss how many people went to a Richmond game? I wouldn't give a s**t if 2 or 100k went.

Just not sure why there is this huge fascination with how many people attend a footy match?

Talk about something that actually matters, like the atrocious display of football that was on show tonight.

Friday night is supposed to be the one game where all fans can tune in and watch a great contest within a packed stadium. I have no idea why they decided to put your flog of an organization on to the Friday fixture. You flogs offer nothing to the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back