AFL 2017 - R13 - North Melbourne v St Kilda: 7:50 PM AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it did affect experience watching on TV because there was no atmosphere.

Fact is a club doesn't deserve prime time slots if they can't get crowds to the game
Maybe go and buy yourself a cd of some crowd noise then?

We don't deserve prime time slots playing that s**t football. Crowd figures have absolutely no affect on how much a person at home sitting on the couch enjoys a football game.

It's like watching West Coast playing footy in Melbourne, not sure why they bother to telecast that s**t?

I didn't say it was an excuse.

I am making the point that a professional organisation rostered an umpire that has actually played football with some of the players on the ground tonight, when there are plenty of other games he could have umpired.
Firstly I advise you change your username, as that will not be happening in our lifetimes. Secondly, seriously, take off the tin foil hat with the umpiring garbage. Who knows better? You or the bloody Australian Football League? Your team was deplorable.

I didn't say it was an excuse.

I am making the point that a professional organisation rostered an umpire that has actually played football with some of the players on the ground tonight, when there are plenty of other games he could have umpired.
You are using the umpiring as an excuse. Please stop.

yes because friday night footy is the showcase game of the week. north fans have been screaming about how we made it and if you give us a good time slot the fans will come in droves and yet again another piss poor effort. seen more ppl at a local footy match ffs

More people went to the aflw!!!

Did you forget to take your medication?
Firstly I advise you change your username, as that will not be happening in our lifetimes. Secondly, seriously, take off the tin foil hat with the umpiring garbage. Who knows better? You or the bloody Australian Football League? Your team was deplorable.
Bradbury a flag and you suddenly think your club is relevant LOL!

How did it affect you personally?

Why do you seriously give a ****?

Is it because Richmond has been so horrible for an eternity that the only thing you could enjoy is the attendance figure?

If you are so aggrieved by it why not get off you arse and attend?

I couldn't give a toss how many people went to a Richmond game? I wouldn't give a s**t if 2 or 100k went.

Just not sure why there is this huge fascination with how many people attend a footy match?

Talk about something that actually matters, like the atrocious display of football that was on show tonight.
because i am physically unable to attend any football matches atm

70% of the Carlton game, the Richmond game and now the StKilda game.

We are beyond terrible at the moment. The coach has been found out. No wonder nobody can be stuffed going to watch us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradbury a flag and you suddenly think your club is relevant LOL!
Just remember, the flag we won, and the way it was done will NEVER be repeated again in that style. It just does not happen. Those emotions of explosive happiness we felt, you, as a north supporter, will actually NEVER feel. You will never know what it felt like. He who laughs last laughs best :)

70% of the Carlton game, the Richmond game and now the StKilda game.

We are beyond terrible at the moment. The coach has been found out. No wonder nobody can be stuffed going to watch us.
thats a good point

Just remember, the flag we won, and the way it was done will NEVER be repeated again in that style. It just does not happen. Those emotions of explosive happiness we felt, you, as a north supporter, will actually NEVER feel. You will never know what it felt like. He who laughs last laughs best :)
I have felt it two times already, how many for you?

Maybe go and buy yourself a cd of some crowd noise then?

We don't deserve prime time slots playing that s**t football. Crowd figures have absolutely no affect on how much a person at home sitting on the couch enjoys a football game.

It's like watching West Coast playing footy in Melbourne, not sure why they bother to telecast that s**t?
Like this?

It's finally sinking in for that poor red head kid that he's backed the wrong horse and that life as a North supporter is going to be grim.
Heh, my daughter jumped ships because of the saga, and the fact that the Roos had a bunch of kids clinics I took her to down here.
Now she wants back on the Dons wagon, my response "that's life, actions have consequences, you're a Roos fan now".

Why does the club insist on showing a graphic on the scoreboard imploring the Roos supporters to make some noise after a goal is scored? Annoying and embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back