AFL 2017 - R13 - Port Adelaide v Brisbane Lions : 4:05 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Bastinac is bog average usually, and has nothing to do with my club, because he's never played for or been involved with Collingwood.

Yeah I don't begrudge anyone playing well. It's good to see, just surprising and very much "against type", just like Lewis Taylor last week.

Taylor has been very good this season, just like in his first.

A lot of our players regressed under Leppa but now most of those 3-4 year players have all taken a step forward this year.

Can't complain with that effort against a top 8 side considering where we are at in our development.

Held on for 4 quarters.

Zorko 32 touches, 2 goals, 5 clearances, 12 tackles, 11 score involvements, 779 metres gained.

He's having a ridiculous season, but not in Kingy's team because he "doesn't average 30 touches".

I'll take comfort in the fact Port won't do much damage this year. Can't beat anyone in the top 8 + require umpires to beat the last placed team.

Surely you can't be suggesting the umpiring was the difference in a 40 point game when the free kicks were 19-all. Pathetic comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't Rockliff come back on after half time. Can't find anything online
He did, struggled with gastro or something and played largely up forward apparently

Didn't touch it in the third and had a couple of touches late in the last, but he was clearly struggling apparently.

(I listened to the game on radio)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back