AFL 2017 - R14 - Geelong v Fremantle: 1:10 AEST: Simmonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats Abasi's thing though....act all high and mighty and knowledgeable, when it is really just school kid level crap......then if he decides he really doesnt like you......he will just ban you!

Calling Scott a 'muppet' for his reactions, when Clarkson is just the same, is just hypocritical. At least Scott only just rolls his eyes and throws his arms up, rather than physically and verbally abusing other people and property!
Stop talking s**t. I don't even moderate the mainboard, so I can't ban anyone even if I wanted to.

Thats Abasi's thing though....act all high and mighty and knowledgeable, when it is really just school kid level crap......then if he decides he really doesnt like you......he will just ban you!

Calling Scott a 'muppet' for his reactions, when Clarkson is just the same, is just hypocritical. At least Scott only just rolls his eyes and throws his arms up, rather than physically and verbally abusing other people and property!

Unless of course you are Nick Riewoldt with an injured shoulder - once a dog always a dog.

No, but all of those things completely discredit your first sentence in that very post.

When the first one is so full of s**t, why should the second hold any water?
No they don't at all, but nice try.

I guess you are right.......if you choose to ignore the fact that you are actually wrong.

Seems to be a bit of a pattern.
Your crush is cute, but you should learn to understand context.

Freo surprised me a lot today. Many of the new players are looking good and Ballas seems to have done ok too.
I really expected a thrashing today.

Geelong did well to win in the end and commiserations on the injuries, hope your boys are all up again fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the same level and as frequently? No.

Thoughts on Fagan's performance on the weekend? I can only imagine the hate that you'd spew if Chris Scott had dared to behave in such an unbecoming manner for an AFL coach. Or is it a bit of a laugh and good fun when a coach is losing control of his emotions as long as it doesn't happen to be Chris Scott?

Thoughts on Fagan's performance on the weekend? I can only imagine the hate that you'd spew if Chris Scott had dared to behave in such an unbecoming manner for an AFL coach. Or is it a bit of a laugh and good fun when a coach is losing control of his emotions as long as it doesn't happen to be Chris Scott?
Chris Fagan coaching a side that has languished at the bottom should be able to celebrate wins without being judged. Completely different set of circumstances, and I doubt he'd ever being doing that if his side starts winning more than they lose.

Scott, carrying on weekly, is a different story.

Did you see him up fist pumping in the box Saturday night before Hawkins had even taken the kick? Embarrassing.

Chris Fagan coaching a side that has languished at the bottom should be able to celebrate wins without being judged. Completely different set of circumstances, and I doubt he'd ever being doing that if his side starts winning more than they lose.

Scott, carrying on weekly, is a different story.

Did you see him up fist pumping in the box Saturday night before Hawkins had even taken the kick? Embarrassing.

No, it just sounds like you have a set of Chris Scott rules and a set of rules for everyone else. Chris Fagan was carrying on like a madman throughout the game, going so far as to duck beneath the desk at one stage to go beserk without the cameras seeing him.

Oh my God! Fist pumping when the team has managed to salvage a draw or a win from a game that they seemed destined to lose a minute earlier. If I was embarrassed by his actions, I would have to be embarrassed by myself, because I was doing exactly the same thing. It's a good thing that I don't have a special set of Chris Scott rules.

We'd just secured at least two points (and I was by no means certain that Hawkins would kick the goal), which is likely to be critical to shaping our final H&A ladder position. It could easily be the difference between a home/away qualifying final or elimination final.

No, it just sounds like you have a set of Chris Scott rules and a set of rules for everyone else. Chris Fagan was carrying on like a madman throughout the game, going so far as to duck beneath the desk at one stage to go beserk without the cameras seeing him.

Oh my God! Fist pumping when the team has managed to salvage a draw or a win from a game that they seemed destined to lose a minute earlier. If I was embarrassed by his actions, I would have to be embarrassed by myself, because I was doing exactly the same thing. It's a good thing that I don't have a special set of Chris Scott rules.

We'd just secured at least two points (and I was by no means certain that Hawkins would kick the goal), which is likely to be critical to shaping our final H&A ladder position. It could easily be the difference between a home/away qualifying final or elimination final.
None of what you have posted discounts Scott carrying on like a teenager in the coaches box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back